The King's son

I actually wrote this a few months ago but enjoy! :D

A Long time ago, The King was a young man with black hair with lovely brown eyes. His name was Bad, none knew what his real name was but all they knew was that Bad was the greatest King of his kingdom. Bad was a very sweet and mysterious guy, nobody knew what was going on in his head. In very story comes in a good ending, which in fact wasn't the case. Bad had a secret,he was a human but also a demon. However since he was a demon, it didn't bother him at all. Although Bad fell in love with another person. His name was Skeppy, bad loved him very much. And well since bad was a demon and Skeppy wasn't also an ordinary guy, instead he was a king from a land very far way. Skeppy had the power of water. Since both of them loved each other very much. They got married then they had a kid who they adopted and was given the heredity of his father.

The King's Son
(Minecraft au)

Sapnap was born with powers of his own dads. Bad and Skeppy were surprised that sapnap had powers. At first skepy thought that their son was gonna be normal but after the accident where skeppy was babysitting.
"Okay sapnap, now what is this?" Shows a card picturing a dog.
"DOG!" Sapnap shouted
"Good! And what about this? *Shows a picture of a campfire*
"Ooo CAMPFIRE!" Sapnap was giggling until fire was flowing out of him-
"AHH BAD HELP!" Skeppy yelled so that bad could hurry up.
"What's going on- is sapnap doing what I think he's doing?" Bad was shocked.
"You mean having this fire flowing over him then yes" meanwhile skepy was trying to calm down. Sapnap was confused, he thought skepy would praise him for getting it right but instead skeppy was afraid of him. Bad went up to baby sapnap and told him, "sapnap..are you okay?" Sapnap just smiled and told him "mhm!" Then gave a big smile. "Skeppy, you know what this means right?" Bad looked at his husband, he was surprised and a bit worried. Skeppy replied" yeah, I can't believe he has your powers..that's literally AWESOME!" As skeppy did a small jump as excitement.
Bad grabbed baby sapnap and skeppy, then gave them a family hug.

Which this was the story where the king's son
Sapnap lived as the New demon king!

Sapnap's POV

I have heard stories of me when I was a small baby. When my parents found out that I had powers and how much they had Trouble raising me. But overall they both still loved me, I got a hand of controlling my powers and I did learn from the best.
I wasn't the best at making friends but to tell you the truth. Neither did I expect to be in love with both of them.

Third POV
"Hey sapnap! " said a brown haired boy with sun glasses. Sapnap turned around to see his friend George. "GEORGE!" Shouted sapnap while jumping off his tree. "What you doing here George?" Asked sapnap. "Well Dream and I have some news to tell you actually!"

Sapnap was nervous, actually very nervous and it's one of the guys he had a thing for.
'What if they don't wanna be with me anymore? Do they know that I'm not actually human!? DO THEY KNOW THAT I LIKE THEM!?" Just questioning more and more.
*snaps fingers* "sapnap you there?" Dream questioned. Both guys were worried that sapnap wasn't saying anything.
"Oh yeah I'm fine just kinda surprised that's all but what's the thing you guys wanna tell me?"
Wondered sapnap. "George and I are dating!" Dream said it with excitement.

Sapnap wouldn't believe it. The two guys who he had been in love...ARE ALREADY DATING!?

"Congratulations you guys!" Sapnap was trying so hard not to sound sad but he needed to play along before he's emotions get the better of him.
"Yeah, we were pretty nervous to tell you since we didn't know if you were gonna be happy for us-" George smiled with a small giggle.
"Pff, you guys are my best friends besides you guys make a pretty good couple so congrats " sapnap trying to sound convincing.
"Hehe, thank you sapnap" said Dream.