Flirting is my speciality (karlnapity)

Quackity has teased sapnap and Karl a lot of times whenever he speaks Spanish yet never tell them what he's saying. So sapnap decided to learn Spanish with Karl and never told quackity because they wanted it to be a surprise.

One evening, quackity has been working on proposing to his boyfriends. Thinking on how to prepare everything, quackity felt nervous but he knew that he can be confident if he says it in Spanish. However, his both boyfriends don't understand Spanish which made this difficult.
"Maybe I can right this down and then practice it" quackity went ahead and grabbed a pen as well as a piece of paper.

Sapnap didn't have the best luck on learning a new language which takes a long time to practice but he didn't want to give up. "Alright sapnap, let's start before quackity comes home" Karl grabbed their practice cards which quackity made it for them if they ever get into trouble understanding Spanish.
"Let's start with something simple, how about 'how are you?'" Karl handed out his hands out them on his head like they're playing a game. "Cómo estás?" Sapnap said while trying not to stutter, in which Karl clapped meaning he did a good job!

"How about saying 'I am okay'" Sapnap did the same thing as Karl and put the name card on his head. "Yo estoy bien?" Karl said it prefect and sapnap clapped of Karl's progress.
They practiced more and started to use longer sentences, in which has taken a longer time but they both managed before quackity came home.
"Hola mi amores (hi my loves)" quackity came up towards his boyfriends and kissed them on their cheeks. "So, how was your day?" Karl asked quackity, it seemed he was exhausted.
"Yeah, I'll go ahead and you something to eat" Sapnap got up and went to the kitchen in which both Karl and quackity looked at their boyfriend, watching his every single move.

"You see what I'm also seeing right Karl?" Quackity looked at his boyfriend and saw how he was as well amazed. "Mhmm.." Karl nodded in response, they both watched as sapnap finished getting some snacks from the cabinets. Sapnap turned around to see his both boyfriends looking at him, then rises his right eyebrow "oh? What's up with you guys looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" Sapnap looked confused. "Nothing mi amor (my love) , you're beautiful to admire.." quackity admin it and so did Karl. Sapnap got a tint of blush going on his cheeks in which he avoided and gave quackity snacks. "You guys are such flirts.." Sapnap looked away from embarrassment yet Karl laughed from how adorable he was.

Quackity went ahead and stood up, "alright loves, I need you two to follow me, I have a very important news so before we leave, I have to blindfold you two"
Quackity grabbed Karl's hand and placed it into sapnap's hand, then he grabbed sapnap's hand and take them to a different place.

Quackity unfolded the blindfold, to which sapnap and Karl looked around them to be near a beautiful lake, covered in very shiny lights along with the moon appearing. Quackity went ahead, got in one knee and proceeded to say his speech.

"When I first meet you two, I thought to myself that I would've never gotten this chance to become friends, then we became so much closer towards each other and shared our own feelings. For all these 6 years that I've known you guys, I knew I wanted to be officially yours..So, Sapnap and Karl, will you marry me until death do us apart?" Quackity's voice was so calm but he was shaking. "Si, y nosotros también amamos a ti también quackity" (yes, and we both also love you too) sapnap said confidently, while seeing the shocking face of his love. "You..You learned how to speak Spanish!?" Quackity was so shocked and surprised because of the way sapnap said it so perfect, "Y yo también, sapnap no es el único" (and me too, sapnap isn't the only one)

Karl sassing, causing Quackity to laugh. "Para mi amores que los amo mucho con todo mi corazón, Y espero que van a querer a mi para todo la vida"
Quackity placed the rings in his fiancée's ring finger. Sapnap and Karl questioned "what did you say?".

"Pfft, nothing I guess you two still got a lot to learn" Quackity went ahead and kissed his fiancée's as the night went ahead.

Note: thank you all for reading this!! And uh, I didn't expect so many people to read my one shots since these are kinda old. But don't worry! A new dreamnap one shot is coming soon!