The argument -dreamnapfound

Dream's POV

"Hey it's not my fault that you forgot to do laundry!" George yelled at sapnap, "I thought it was your turn to do it!?" He yelled back. I have heard these two fighting for more than an 20 minutes and it's already  8 am. "Okay, you two really-" I was cut off by George continuing to argue back with sapnap. "See? Even Dream thinks this is ridiculous! Can't you do anything without forgetting to do it!?" He shouted louder with his voice sounding more rough.

"It's not my fault that I have a difficult time to remember things George!" Sapnap shouted while maintaining from raising his voice roughly. "Alright, calm dow-" I was cut off again by the sudden interruption from the knock of the door. "I'll get that but you two better not saying anything else" I glared at the two guys who seemed like little kids. I walked towards the front door and opened it, to my surprise, it was the land lady. "Is everything alright? I keep hearing shoutings from the building, I just got kinda nervous if anything badly is happening in there" the land lady voice was calm and very quiet. "Yeah, I'm sorry for the commotion, I promise to keep these two boyfriends of mine to calm down." I looked at the land lady who seemed to be in her 50's, she nodded and smiled while walking away to her own apartment.

Then I heard another shouting..
"Look what you did! You even got the nice land lady to come here and tell us that we were being too loud" George whispered loudly, sapnap didn't back away from this though, "oh shut up George, you brainless idiot" Sapnap walked away and entered his room and shout his door with a loud shut. I closed the door behind me and went to the living room, "Now, tell me george exactly what the hell is wrong with you two?" I tsked while waiting for george to respond. "I'm not going to apologize for what sapnap did, I just don't get why won't he help me out with chores" he paused then continued to shout "ITS NOT THAT HARD TO DO THEM!" he angrily crossed his arms while waiting for sapnap to respond. "Okay, George you have to be the bigger one here, you have to understand that sometimes he doesn't remember a lot." I agreed on what George was stating and I did get why he's upset. "Tsk you're always on his side no matter what, I'm starting to think you like him better than me.."

*what..wait what!?* I thought to myself  and then grabbed George's chin gently, "I never go against any of you two, you do know that we both agreed to be together, never less get one of you to be left out.." I say softly. "HEY, SINCE WHEN DID YOU THINK THAT!?" We heard sapnap shouting and kicking his door open. "George, you really should've told us something, I'm so sorry if we ever made you feel left out" Sapnap went ahead and hugged both of us. "I'm still mad at you sap, you brainless idiot" George laughs then hugs sapnap back. "Hey~ now I felt left out-" I say while feeling the warmth of my two boyfriends. "Don't worry, we both love you dream" Sapnap laughs while giving George and I kisses on the check.

George- "Hey sap?"
Sapnap- "yeah? "
Dream- "you gotta fix that door later, I think you managed to break it.." I giggled.
Sapnap- "later but right now, I just want to hug you two more..."

"Alright"

Author here- yesss I have gotten more ideas actually! So I guess I'll see you all in a little while ☝️
Spoilers: some are dreamnap:)