Lastima (sapnap)

(Soft to spice )

Laying down is the only thing I can do. I can't wait to hold you and say "thank you for not leaving " still yet..
I have to watch you hold someone else, being memorized by his beauty. I had hope but it was small, I never trusted any type of love. Yet, it hurts to see and just smile while George smiles in your arms Dream.
The one time I was tired, you cared for me. Although the many times people left you..

I always stayed by your side. No matter how long I have known you, or even gotten closer to you. I'm always gonna be behind but can you believe that I really was hoping that I would have a chance-
I kept saying 'they're just getting along, I still have a bit of hope left!'

I may have came too late but no matter what I'll be by your side; however, I'm not going to stay there all crying. Because it was your lost in the first place, am I right?
Letters are very cringe..eh but who cares.
Dream, you may have your love once in your hands but it doesn't mean I'll be crying over a simple son of a bitch. You know, it feels good to write that although I prefer saying that in front of your little fiancé. Sadly, you're not up for that are you?

You're enemy,
- S.P
See you in a few years Dream. Oh and I would watch out for your mans because he's not lasting long.

"Sapnap...you little joker" Dream hissed.
"Woah..who got you that mad!?" George was concerned for his fiancé.
"It's nothing babe, just a friend who will return sooner than later "
"Huh..alright if you say so"