Arrested (sapnap)

Sapnap got arrested that's all-

"I'm gonna ask you some question and you better not lie" Dream grabbed sapnap's hands that were cuffed and pushed him down to a chair. Dream's voice sounded very raspy. "Alright officer, what are your questions?" Sapnap says while his smile started to appear out of entertainment. "Hey, this isn't a game for you just to goof around, Sapnap take this seriously will you?" Dream leaned forward to sapnap with his voice going a bit more deeper, with his glance looking at criminal eyes.

His POV
I smirked and leaned closer to the officer, seeing his green eyes glancing on me. "You know officer, I don't think this is a professional way for you to do such things with a criminal like me" I chuckled and backed away. I could see his eyes looking away, "you flatter yourself too much Sapnap, but we have our own lying detector so you don't have to worry about lying to me" he smirked. I looked at him, seeing how he thinks he has me trapped. "Mhm, I asked some simple questions and which you can see that it's not lying" as Dream clicked on the recorder, I could just glance on his hands.

Dream: "now ask something dumb"
Sapnap: "uh grass is blue?"
*BEEP*
Sapnap: "I have meet Tom holland "
*BEEP*
Sapnap: "The sky is purple"
*BEEP*

Sapnap: "great! I haven't missed one"
Dream: "hm I have heard, now say something true"
Sapnap: "I have a 13 inch penis"
*silence*

Dream's POV
There's no fucking way he has in 13 inch penis, that's impossible..

Dream: "Heck, that's weird it didn't beep?"
Sapnap: "It might be 12"
*BEEP*
Sapnap: "guess it's 13 then"
Dream: "how..how's that possible"

This was the first time I have ever even heard that, how is it possible for him to have such length..

Sapnap: "Why? Do I look like I don't have such length?" He giggled.

Dream: "Well obviously, how can you like hide it? Especially since you act so immature.."

Sapnap: "woah..alright cocky man, no need to get your ego all over here"

Dream: "watch it, you're lucky that I haven't even pushed you down roughly" his eyes glancing over.

Sapnap: "you're more lucky, if I have had touched you, I would've open you up..I mean it's something I do whenever I touch something, I just gotta open it" seeing a smirk and looking up and down.

Dream: "I think we're done here, I'll make sure you'll get a proper punishment before I really lose it."
I walked away, feeling his gaze on me. This criminal has one thing which is pissing me off, what kind of guy is this idiot planning?

Sapnap: "Aw c'mon, we were just starting our little game here? Are you just going to give up so easily? You haven't even asked me any real questions." He cockily said.

He was right..damn it

Dream: "If you want that then I guess I have no choice but to please you at the fullest, but this time, no more playing around" I looked at him with a smile creeping on my face, I could tell that this would be entertaining.

Sapnap: "Go ahead, do your worst"

Note: MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL
just because it's Christmas, a double upload!!
Karlnapity is on the way🤸‍♀️