Drinks 🍷 (dreamnapfound)

(Dreamnapfound)

Smut 👓

Sapnap was done with high school. He had finally moved on to college, and where he met Dream and George. Three dudes just getting to know each other and well-
starting to fall in love afterwards. Since sapnap was in college, he used to go to a lot of parties. Dream and George didn't really mind it but sometimes they both get jealous of sapnap going out at sundown then coming home all wasted and drunk. Until this one day, where sapnap told Dream and George  that he was going to a college party. Dream and George were going as well but sapnap didn't know that.

"Hey, George you ready to surprise sapnap at the party?" Dream laughed while try to put his shoes on. George on the other hand was getting ready and godly he went all out.
"Yeah, so what do you think?" George showed up with a gorgeous suit. White collar with a necklace that was a dark blue pearl.Black Silk gloves and his glasses, Dream was speechless. However, George was teasing Dream about how much he was so flustered of seeing him all in a suit.
"Pff, you should've seen yourself all flustered Dream or should I say Mr. Dream?" George was smirking. Dream was obviously flustered but he had to wait before he would ruin his boyfriend's gorgeous suit that he barely had it on for a few minutes. "Okay okay, George stop flirting and cmon our sapnap is waiting for us to surprise him!" Dream teased George half way. Well George did deserve that for flirting too much.

Sapnap on the other hand, was drunk at 2 shots of tequila. He was so tired and practically sober, sapnap was just sitting on a couch while a song played on the background.
As you can tell, sapnap wanted to dance on the dance floor. While he was slow dancing on a very sexual song, he didn't notice that Dream and George were watching him on every single move sapnap made.
(Play a very sexy song while reading this! Kinda adds a bit of spice )

Sapnap wasn't paying attention at anything just so focused on his movement. His hands went up and down to where is neck all the way down to his chest. There was another guy staring at sapnap. That guy was paying very close attention, he went up to sapnap and garbed him by the waist. Sapnap was very confused but he wasn't able to see clearly until he saw George. Sapnap wanted to tease him and dream as well. The guy who was holding him by the waist was one of sapnap's friends, so sapnap was bold enough to play along and try to get both Dream and George jealous.

Sapnap's friend then continued to pull sapnap close and then sapnap gently grabs his head and tilts it up. His friend was none other than Karl. Karl knew what sapnap was planning but if it was for sakes of them getting closer so be it. Then Karl put his head down to where he could see sapnap's eyes. They weren't kissing but more closer, Karl then grabbed sapnap's thighs to his hips. Making sapnap giggle.

Dream was pissed..well Him and George we're together but also having feelings for sapnap. And he well knew that George felt the same way for sapnap.  George was trying so hard not to get mad but he had enough.

Sapnap was enjoying every single moment with Karl. Karl was very surprised of how good sapnap's plan was turning out. Karl grabbed sapnap's hand and puts it on his shoulders, putting on hand on sapnap's waist then on his hand. Karl was moving along with sapnap's waist down. They were both enjoying this moment, although they should've paid more attention to those guys who are particularly mad-

"Hey, I think this is enough don't you think sapnap?" Dream hissed. Karl was gonna feel sorry for sapnap since he did get himself into this mess. "Oh, then I'll leave you guys to it." Karl laughed while trying so hard not to. "KARL! " sapnap was whispering so loud trying to get Karl's attention but once sapnap turned around, all he saw was two mad boyfriends in front of him. "What's going on with you two?" Sapnap added "aren't you guys supposed to be at home?"Sapnap was so confused of what's happening.  Sapnap knew that Dream and George are together but why they mad at sapnap though? He did have a crush on those two but he ignored it because Dream and George were in a relationship. "We were invited, Dream and I wanted to surprise you but guess you had your fun while we were watching you" George groaned. "But why are you mad at me?" Sapnap asked. "Yeah, the reason why we came here is to tell you something very important but that can wait " Dream added "we need to take care of you first" he smirked. "What? "

Sapnap's POV

George grabbed my hand and Dream was trying not get any attention to themselves. Once we got home, Dream took me to their bed and I shivered. "Wait, you guys are in a relationship! Why you guys bringing me to your bed!?" Sapnap gulped trying not to be scared. "We both love you sapnap..that's what we both were about to tell you" George sighed. "Wait...really?" Sapnap was surprised.
Dream kissed sapnap roughly. Sapnap was caught off guard, George then and grabbed sapnap's thighs then went closer to his *ole area.
"W-WAit G-mhm!" Dream was kissing sapnap roughly that he wasn't able to speak at all.
"Oh look what we have here~" George snickerd. Dream stopped for a second and let sapnap breathe. "H-How are you able to kiss that long!?" Sapnap gasped for air. He was about to get up until he was pushed back, "where do you think you're going? We're not done here" George then quickly grabbed sapnap's hand and tied them together then started to give small pecks on sapnap's neck which he's very sensitive. "Woah George- I didn't know you were so horny for me..hehe I guess you could say- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU TIEING MY HANDS! Shouldn't we wait until marria-ah!" Sapnap was teasing George to lighten the mood but it just made it worse.
To say the least, none of them heard sapnap moan so once he did...let's just say he became a full course meal for the two horny dudes

Soon after Dream kissed down to where sapnap's neck but harder. George was just teasing sapnap along with it.
"I'm not getting out of this aren't I-" sapnap pouted. Dream shrugged and George just smirked.. (sheesh poor sapnap )

The end~
Yeah I wasn't very satisfied with this one shot but there will be better so no worries :D