[7] - affinity

[y/n] stared at her ceiling blankly. Laying in bed; alone in her room; no fun in her grandma's house; and most importantly, no Todoroki.

She understood fully that he had to train nonstop for their school's sports festival but she can't help but wish he were there with her.

Geez, they just went out yesterday and now he was missing him.

But!

If he can't be there with her, then why not be 'her there with him'?

“Genius [y/n],” She said to herself and flicked her fingers, “I'm going to visit Todoroki. That also means, getting inside the Todoroki manor for the first... time......”

Slowly, she realized what she was going to get through when granting that simple thought.

“And that means... Endeavour..........”

‘No, I shouldn't. Endeavour's going to be there!', She lightly hit her head three times and shrugged the thought off. She flipped herself and her face said hello to the mattress of her bed.

‘But he won't mind having a visitor, right?’, She pondered, ‘But I'm just a stranger to him. He won't probably let me into his house especially when he's in the middle of training with his son.’

She furrowed her brows and grinned desperately, ‘I'm not going.’

-

The next thing she knew, she was standing in front of the Todoroki manor with the gates keeping her from passing. She was wearing a light blue knee-high dress and a pair of white sneakers. Being a thoughtful person she was, she brought a little dessert for the family.

Mochi!

“How do I...” She began muttering incoherent words while in the middle of trying to find a way to maybe let someone know that there was someone at the gate. She had her eyes on the buttons and levers on her front right. Since she had no idea how to ring a doorbell of an expensive traditional house, she pushed every button.

One did nothing. Another one turned on the gate lights. Another one automatically watered the plants around the gate. And the most problematic one was that button that caused a red alert and some sort of siren rang throughout the house.

She began to panic.

“Sh— what did I do?!” She mumbled frighteningly, trying to find a way to calm down the weird siren by tapping more buttons.

“Crap. Crap. Crap.”

Meanwhile, inside the household, Todoroki took a deep breath and slowly, he released it. He opened his eyes and parted his lips, a cold air escaping his body.

With the practised concentration, he put force in his feet until the floor began to freeze. Behind him was his father—Endeavour—who eyed him closely with his arms crossed like a mad daddy.

The sports festival was a big opportunity for his son and he sure was going to be a lot more strict in Todoroki's training. He's been waiting for years for his son to finally grow up and beat All Might, just as he planned him to do. Taking down All Might has been forced to be Todoroki's life motto at such a very young age. Endeavour knew Todoroki was in pain and depressed, but he could care less. All he wanted was to beat All Might, just that and nothing else.

Oh, and maybe arranging a fixed marriage for his son in the future with a useful maiden to be his wife. A maiden with a powerful quirk, at that.

But who?

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. EMERGENCY ALERT. SOMEONE HAVE TRESPASSED THE AREA. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Endeavour's train of thoughts were interrupted when the emergency alarm rang throughout the whole house. He diverted his eyes from Todoroki to the nonexistent window of the training room with wide fiery eyes.