[epilogue] - halcyon

'...but you don't.'

"What did you say?!"

[y/n] flinched at the raise of her boyfriend's voice. Now she truly regret telling him.

Hesitating, she pursed her lips and shut herself up, only to be held harshly on her arm. Todoroki's brows furrowed and the intensity of his glare risened, "SAY IT AGAIN-"

"I'm pregnant!"

It was as though the world ended when those words came out of her mouth. Todoroki's eyes were wide as space and subconsciously let go of her arm. He could not believe it. He never did it with her, he was waiting for the right time.

But she...

"B-But it was an accident!" [y/n]'s eyes began to water. She didn't want to break their relationship because of some accident she never expected to happen, "I was-"

"Leave."

This time, it was [y/n]'s world that broke apart. She never thought he'd give up their relationship just like that. But then again, it was her fault. But that doesn't mean she had to leave.

"What...?"

"I said leave!" Todoroki shouted as he clenched his fists. His stare was scary and it sent shivers down the [h/c] haired 20-year-old. But she didn't shrug. She didn't want to leave.

She scrunched up her brows, "I'm not leaving," Her voice was cold and serious. No way an accident could make her go away. She loved Todoroki without a doubt. Though now that she was told to stay away, she was doubting his love for her.

Gulping, she uttered, "Do you really love me, Shoto?"

Todoroki stayed quiet, his gaze still fixated on her. [y/n] took a step forward, "If you do... then why can't you accept it? I can always have an abortio-"

"I saw you."

And it was her turn to stay quiet.

"After you left here that night when you said you were going to a party, I caught you walking towards an alley. And I.... there was someone else there," Todoroki blurted, "Was that the man? The man who impregnated you?"

His tone was stern. [y/n] was speechless. She couldn't say anything because it was true. But not the entire thing.

"You were mistaken! I was really going to my friends' party but-"

"I don't want to hear any more excuses," He interrupted, "You can go to him if you want," Then he turned his back, "But don't ever come here again."

With just that, he left the house, giving her the opportunity to pack her things. [y/n] pursed her lips and cried on the floor.

He could've atleast let her explain everything.

Because the truth was, that man was also going to the party. And then they got drunk and they.... yeah.

Wiping her tears after an hour of crying, she stood up and shakily walked towards their shared room and finally packed her things.

'I'm sorry, Shoto... but I hope you know how much I love you.'

-

She got out of the house and headed straight to a bus stop. She sat on the bench and released a sigh.

She didn't know what to do, but there was only one option she could choose since she basically had no family.

[y/n] still can't believe she was leaving Todoroki, the first man she loved. And that made her think. Maybe some things really don't last forever.

Releasing a tear one last time, she took out her phone and clicked the contact number of someone who ruined everything but was soon to become her savior.

She drew the phone to her ear as it rang. She could feel her heart pump in a very fast pace. She was surely going to slap herself after this.

"What?"

The ringing suddenly stopped and the only sound she heard was a voice. It was deep and he sounded a bit irritated. Of course, he was probably in the middle of his beauty sleep.

She couldn't process the thought that she was needing help from the man who impregnated her in the first place.

Sighing, [y/n] replied, "Hey.... Bakugo."

-

A/N: YOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- i can't believe i did this💀 im sorry if u didn't like the ending yall but EHHHHH that's all folks! 💀🔫