[15] - languor

"-love you."

Todoroki froze when those words slipped out of her mouth. [y/n] stared at him, eyes full of sincerity and love. She was surprisingly calm when he looked at her despite the fact that she just confessed to him out of the blue.

Todoroki was falling hard inside. Yes, he admitted that he had feelings for [y/n] but he somehow can't believe she felt the same too. It was stupid since he knew there was no single soul who could waste their love and care for a loser like him.

[y/n], on the other hand, was starting to become worried when the atmosphere was only filled by silence. She began to think telling him about her feelings was a bad idea.

Actually, she didn't intend to actually confess, she was only thinking about the words she wanted to say in her mind. The words, 'I love you', just escaped her lips while staring at Todoroki with the radiant flower crown on top of his head.

She was just wanted to say he was cute. How did it turn to 'I love you'?

Todoroki's lips curved upwards all of a sudden. [y/n]'s eyes went wide at the sight of the boy smiling at her sweetly. Then he lifted his hand to caress her cheeks.

And then, without her being aware, he pressed his soft lips against hers. [y/n]'s eyes widened to its fullest. She could not believe it, Todoroki kissed her.

'Then, does that mean he...'

Slowly, he pulled out, his hands still remained on her red cheeks. A smile made its way to his face again. [y/n] stared at him in awe, the sudden sensation of euphoria blooming inside of her beating heart. She could not wait to hear him say those words any longer.

'Say it,' She thought as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I.."

Sparkles began to form in her eyes, her impatient behavior low-key showing, 'Tell me... if you feel the same.'

"...I've been wanting to hear that from you."

'Okay that's not what I was anticipating for but I guess that still counts as an "I love you too"'.

He then pulled her in a hug with his arms around her shoulders. Her face landed on his white school long sleeve shirt. The scent of mint came pleasuring her nostrils.

"Isn't it weird how I," He began, "was intending to say those exact same words to you while I was on my way here?"

WHOOOOSH!

[y/n]'s face flushed at the sudden indirect confession coming from him. She then smiled sheepishly on his chest, her heart becoming very tight.

Who knew Todoroki was actually good at words?

[y/n] couldn't describe the overflowing emotions that came through her. It was all so sudden and completely overwhelming. She just didn't imagine he'd actually develop feelings for her too. Maybe she made a mistake on underestimating his stone heart.

Todoroki rested his chin on top of her head while his cheeks were turning into a rosy pink color. He never also thought she'd catch feelings for someone as lame as him. But he set aside those thoughts for now.

They decided to cherish each other's embrace in silence, the atmosphere becoming lively above them again.

"[y/n], I love you too."

-

[y/n]'s eyes fluttered open, the ceiling of her grandma's room being the only thing filling her view. She blinked.

'It was just a dream.'

And then the image of him and her kissing made her blush intensely.

'Weird. Why did I dream about that?'

She gulped, recalling the words he said in her dream.

"[y/n], I love you too."

'He doesn't love me,' She chuckled, 'It's just not possible.'

She rolled to her side and stared at nothing while still dazing over something rather interesting.

'How can an imperfectly perfect guy like him... fall for a perfectly imperfect girl like me?'

"[n/n], are you up? Come on, I made fried rice for breakfast, your favorite."

Her train of thoughts halted when the sweet voice of her grandmother reached her from the kitchen that was not far from the room. Groaning, she sat up and stretched her arms with a long yawn.

"I'm coming," She said as she stood up and got out of the room. Once she reached the dining room, she abruptly took a seat across Suzune's. Yawning, she rubbed her eyes before grabbing her utensils.

Suzune observed her from her seat and noticed that her eyes were a little red and lumpy.

"Have you been crying?"

[y/n] glanced up at her grandma with a pair of raised brows. Although her eyes felt strange, she shook her head, "I don't remember crying."

"You must've had a nightmare," Suzune said worriedly. The young teen stared at her before standing up to look at the mirror. She glanced at herself and gave more observation to her eyes.

She was surprised when she touched her eyelids, they were bigger than usual and her eyes were indeed red.

Did she cry in her sleep? I mean, she did shed a tear before sleeping because of her parents last night but that doesn't make any sense, right?

She then furrowed her brows, both confused and irritated.

'How is kissing Shoto a nightmare?!"

-

#5: Lemon by Kenshi Yonezu