[16] - kalopsia

Todoroki was going crazy.

Before he went to his internships, he thought of [y/n]. While he was in his internships, he also thought about [y/n]. In the middle of a deadly fight with Stain, he kept thinking about [y/n]. Even after the incident and now that he was laying on his bed in an hospital with those two fools who never stopped laughing because of what he said, all he could ever think about was [y/n].

Seriously, how deep has he fallen for her?

And he was low-key annoyed when she hasn't stepped into the hospital he was staying this whole time. She could've atleast watched the news about the Hero Killer being beaten up by a bunch of high school wannabes. But nope. He didn't even get a text, he didn't even have her number in the first place. Heck he didn't even know if she had a phone or not.

All these thoughts made him also think that maybe she had already left back to her original home. Spring already passed weeks ago.

He saddened at the thought that might be possible.

He just realized that while he was away, he kept longing for her. He had hoped she was with him when he was having a hard time being his own father's intern, especially the fight with Stain. He wished she was there to heal her with both her gentle touch, her healing, and her requited care for him.

All he wanted was for her to be with him at all difficult times. He just didn't know what it was called.

"Todoroki, you look troubled. Is there something in your mind that's bothering you?" Midoriya questioned worriedly whilst Iida turned to look at the quiet teen.

Todoroki's gaze on nothing never wavered, moreover, he let his mind do whatever it wanted.

"If you want a certain person to be going to wherever you go but that person is not with you and you're feeling dejected about it, what is it called?"

Todoroki kept his gaze on nothing as he questioned in a monotone voice. It's been a while since he spoke like a cold human robot, now it felt foreign. He was just too comfortable with [y/n] that it might become a bad habit.

Iida held his chin with his thumb and index finger, calculating the information Todoroki have shared but to no avail, "I apologize, but can you repeat it again? I don't—"

"That's simple!" Midoriya interrupted to make sure Iida won't break the mood. He and Todoroki had eye contact as he sent him a bright smile with his hands behind his back.

"That means you miss that certain person!"

Todoroki took his last glance at the bushy haired boy before shifting his gaze to nothing again, lost in thoughts.

'Miss... I guess that makes sense. I just miss her.'

True.

He missed [y/n] too much.

He missed her [e/c] eyes that glittered in the moonlight.

He missed her [h/l] [h/c] hair that flew gracefully through the wind.

He missed her touch that was as light as a white dove's feather.

He missed her voice that sounded so innocent and soft like an angel's.

He missed her sweet cherry blossom scent that he loved so much.

He missed her smile that could light up the whole world, or even the universe.

He missed everything about her, including the memories they shared together.

The next thing he knew, he didn't want to miss her anymore.

He wanted to see her then miss her again.

"Who is this 'certain person', Todoroki?"

"That's not important. There are other things that you should worry about and stop meddling with my—"

"Do you have a personal affection for someone who isn't currently with you, Todoroki?"

"What are you—"

"OOU OOU! YOU LIKE SOMEONE?"

"No, I don't. Stop, you sound like Ashido. It's annoying."

" :( "

-

Even though [y/n] knew it was pointless to go to the park in their vacant spot in the afternoon, she still went there. She knew too well that Todoroki wasn't coming because he was busy with school. But deep inside, she hoped he'd come.

Currently at that time, she was standing while staring up at the setting sun that have always been accompanying the two since they first talked to each other.

A smile planted into her face as she slowly closed her eyes, the orange hue of the sky coloring her front body while behind her was her pitch black shadow.

A thought then came across her peaceful mind, 'I wonder where Shoto is right now.'

-

Todoroki was running in the middle of the street with bandages all over his bare body.

Some people looked at him questioningly and some even took pictures which he thought were the media. Yes, he knew he must protect his image but that wasn't important at the moment.

Because he believed that if he saw her, then everything will be okay.

Getting inside the park, he directly ran to the vacant spot in hopes of seeing [y/n] after days of not seeing each other.

[y/n] was somehow starting to lose hope. The sun had already set and the moon was taking over the sky. The orange and pink colors instantly turned to blue and black. The stars began appearing too.

As soon as Todoroki reached the spot, he halted then began to breathe heavily.

[y/n] sighed sadly then turned around only for her to look down.

Swallowing the lump in Todoroki's throat, he looked up.

Then a pair of shining grey and blue pupils and another one of [e/c] eyes collided.

"Shoto...?"

"[y/n]..."

The shock in their faces was immediately replaced by one of happiness when they both smiled while still staring at each other.

They may not have the urge to say it but they both thought of those words inside of their heads.

'I miss you.'

-

#6: Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood