[20] - ebullition

'This is it. I'm finally going to tell her. I don't care what she's going to say. I just have to tell her how I feel.'

Todoroki was feeling more determined as ever. The hours that felt like eternity he had spent with the recent incident had him forgetting about the only girl he learned to love.

He was scared that what if the same thing happens to him and then this time, he might never come back? Would he be still able to tell her head on?

No, of course not.

The only problem he never knew of was that he decided to confront her at a wrong timing. He should've told her sooner, before he went to training camp.

Readers, let's keep it to ourselves for now.

He realized that he have been missing her these past few days. He missed the soft grass where they always hang out. He missed the sun setting upon the horizon. He missed the stars and the moon smiling brightly at them from above the dark blue sky. He missed her body against his and the words they exchanged.

He missed everything even though he was away for like under a week.

Just like what happened after the Hosu incident, he expected [y/n] to be inside the park with her body resting on the same ground, the same pink trees surrounding her, and her eyes staring into his soul reassuringly.

He expected to see her again waiting for him, like always. But it seemed like he was the one to wait once he arrived at the spot.

He halted in the middle of the same ground and heaved breaths rapidly.

It was still the same.

Same evergreen grass, same soft pink trees, same sunset scenery, some comfortable silence. But when he looked around, he knew there was something different.

She wasn't there.

The background was there but the star wasn't and he kind of broke down because of it.

'Maybe she's at her home?'

Todoroki agreed to himself mentally before leaving the park.

-

Todoroki pursed his lips, keeping eye contact with the ground as he walked.

'I should just wait for her to come back.'

Sitting down on the ground in the same spot, he heaved a sigh and closed his eyes. The sun above him beginning to set and the sky had gotten into an orange and pink color palette.

'Just like how she did for me.'

-

"Here," Erika watched the man hand Sudou the money he promised he'd pay after the 'night'. She was a bit concerned about how it went though.

Hesitating, she asked, "Tell us, how did it go?"

The man paused for a moment then smirked, "It was better than I imagined. I might consider spending another night with her," Erika and Sudou's eyes sparkled and a bunch of grins made it through their features. The man turned around and waved, "I'm going now."

As soon as he was out of sight, the two did a small high-five.

"Looks like we found good use of her," Erika smirked.

Sudou hummed, "Go check her, I'll look for more clients."

Erika nodded then headed straight to the room where the fragile girl was in.

She was genuinely proud that finally, her daughter was useful. She could give them money through spending numerous nights with different men. Neither she nor Sudou cared if she was under-aged, they simply just thought of cash as their goal.

That's what made them a bunch of brutal monsters.

[y/n] was feeling weird, in a bad way. She was weak and helpless the whole night, and once again, she was controlled, this time, by a man she never met. The worst part is that he let her touch her. The only thing she did was cry and cry until there were no more tears left to sob.

'I'm pathetic.'

She was laying on the same bed where the man took away her virginity. But somehow, all she could think about was the boy that was now far away from her reach.

She wondered how he was doing. She wondered if he came back to the park only to find himself alone there without her presence. She wondered if he searched for her. She wondered if he was sad. She wondered if he missed her.

If she were him, she'd definitely find him because he was the only thing that made her feel so free. And most importantly, he was the one who made her feel special, like she wasn't some pathetic loser anymore.

But laying there on the bed, inside a motel with her parents away from him made her doubt herself.

'I'm pathetic.'

What was she going to do? Nothing. She can't do anything.

'I'm pathetic.'

Can Todoroki save her from this torture? No. He never loved her.

'I'm pathetic.'

Is there a way to get away from her parents and their plan of selling her body to any man? No. She was too weak and helpless to even shout at them.

'I'm pathetic.'

Then why can't she just stand up for herself?

'I'm pathetic.'

Why can't she see Todoroki atleast one last time?

'I'm pathetic.'

Why is it even harder for her this time, now that Todoroki is another part of her life?

'....'

She wanted to say it. She wanted to say those words to him and him only. Even if the moment will be their last, she wanted to atleast let him know how she felt and how happy he made her for only a short period of time.

But her parents were getting in the way.

So, for the last time......

A tear slowly ran down her cheeks.

'Shoto, help me...'

-

A/N: im so sorry for updating late! i got addicted to haikyuu- anyway, isn't sugawara a cute lil peanut lemon drizzle peppermint candy unicorn sparkle pony honey bunch? (っ'▽')っ