The Angels Take Manhattan - Two

It's been a while since I uploaded anything I just haven't been wanting to write much lately really but I promised myself I've never just leave my books I love them too much for that <3 Who's ready to cry now?

-----

The Time Lords quickly caught up with Amy who was just about to go into the cellar. "No!" They shouted. Jenny grabbed her arm and pulled the ginger away. "They're Angels. Baby Angels."

"Did they get Rory?" She asked. "Where is he? Did they take him?"

The Doctor slowly nodded. "Yes, I think so, yes." They slowly backed up the stairs before sprinting up them.

"So, is this what's going to happen?" Amy questioned as they headed back to the hall. "We just keep chasing him and they keep pulling him further back?"

"He isn't back in time." They heard River who stood in the middle of the room with no angels near her. They all blinked in surprise as she casually read from the device in her hand. "I'm reading a displacement, but there are no temporal markers. He's been moved in space, not in time, and it's not that far from here by the look of it."

The Stone smiled proudly. "You got out."

"So, where is he?" The Doctor asked. "Well, come on, come on, come on, where is he?" The Time Lord pressed on.

"If it was that easy, I'd get you to do it." River rolled her eyes.

Jenny smiled at her Aunt. She really hadn't known her that long but it felt like she knew her forever. "How did you get your wrist out without breaking it?"

"She asked, I did." River replied looking at her device. "Problem?"

The Doctor chuckled. "You just changed the future."

"It's called being your wife's sister Doctor. Now, please be quiet, I'm working."

"You know she is good, have you noticed?" The Doctor asked the Stone. "Really, really good."

"Ah, wherever it is, it's within a few blocks. There's a car out front." She smirked.
"Shall we steal it?"

Jenny's eyes brightened at the thought of some excitement. She could tell her parents were very, very slowly making their adventures smaller and less dangerous. They had to with a baby due soon, it was getting worse with how much the Doctor was treating the Time Lady like a china tea set, he didn't want either his wife or unborn child to get hurt, they had no idea the exact amount of months the Stone had left with how rare it had been on Gallifrey for a natural pregnancy, they were only going on guesses. Jenny jumped up. "Show me!" She grabbed Rivers right hand. The woman cried out and yanked her arm away making them all freeze and stare at her.

---

Jenny slowly shook her head at her parents before sitting down next to River while the Doctor told Amy how to find Rory. "Why did you lie to my mum and dad?"

River chuckled. "When one is the sister of your mother who is married to the man who insists on the face of a twelve-year-old, one does one's best to hide the damage because it will hurt them both."

"It must hurt." She winced lightly holding it in her hand.

"Yes." She nodded. "And the wrist is pretty bad too."

Jenny shook her head at River and slightly tightened her grip as golden regeneration energy transferred from her to River. "There you go Auntie."

"River blinked at her. "But-"

"Don't worry about me." She cut in, seeing the slightly annoyed look on Rivers face. "They don't think I even have enough to regenerate." They both then glanced at the Time Lords.