The Power of Six

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a good day it's a bit overdue but heres a chapter as a Christmas present from me

-----

The Doctor and Jenny were somewhere in the TARDIS, probably playing in the games room the TARDIS made for Jenny, it seemed that the 1,200 year old Time Lord was having just as much fun as his daughter, though.

The Stone sat in the med bay frowning at a screen. "If you tell him-" she warned the TARDIS that hummed reassuringly in her mind. "Thank you." She nodded and turned the screen off. How many different results could she get? She wasn't a ganger, that's for sure, she already did a test to check that. The Time Lady swore the TARDIS was doing this to her on purpose.

Arriving back in the console room the scanner flicked on to news reports from the six o'clock new. "Millions of identical cubes suddenly everywhere in Britain over night?" She frowned reading the headline. Jotting the Time and date she started to pilot the TARDIS hoping the Doctor or Jenny were not in the swimming pool.

---

"Dear?" The Doctor questioned walking into the console room. "What's going on?"

"Look." She turned the scanner on where images of the little black cubes were being shown.

"Oh." He blinked then went to find Jenny.

"Well at least I can talk to Amy now." The Time Lady muttered as he went.

---

The Doctor sat on a childs climing frame studying one of the small boxes he found on it while the Stone and Jenny sat on the swings. "Doctor!" Amy shouted to them from her bedroom window after spotting the three. "Stone, Jenny!"

The Doctor held up the box. "Invasion of the very small cubes. That's new."

---

The Time Lords along with Brian, Amy and Rory were in the TARDIS. The Doctor circled the console with a magnifying glass and a cube. "All absolutely identical." He said while Jenny studied another next to the Stone. Lightly tapping it with another. "Not a single molecule's difference between them. No blemishes, imperfections, individualities."

"What if they're bombs?" Brian asked holding on up. "Billions of tiny bombs? Or transport capsules maybe, with a mini robot inside." He suggested. "Or deadly hard drives. Or alien eggs? Or messages needing decoding. Or they're all parts of a bigger whole. Jigsaw puzzles that need fitting together."

"Very thorough, Brian." The Doctor nodded. Very, very thorough. Well done." He stacked his cube on top of Brians. "Stay here. Watch these. Yell if anything happens."

"Doctor, is this an alien invasion?" Amy asked while he scooped up the thick wire. "Because that's what it feels like."

"There couldn't be life-forms in every cube, could there?" Rory asked holding a box.

"I don't know. And I really don't like not knowing."

"Can we use your kitchen as a lab." The Stone asked. "We need to cook up some cubes to see what happens."

Amy nodded and Rory checked his watch. "Right, I'm due at work."

"What?" The Doctor blinked. "You've got a job?"

"Of course I've got a job." Rory gave him a dumbfounded look. "What do you think we do when we're not with you?"

"I imagined mostly kissing." He said shrugging. Jenny chuckled a little at him while the Stone rolled her eyes at her clueless husband.