Dinosaurs On a Spaceship - Three

Riddell rummaged around in a small cupboard in the ship. "Now, these are what we need. Dinosaur protection." He eyed three Rifles in it.

"No weapons," Amy ordered.

He handed her a box making her blink. "Anaesthetic?" She blinked. "These are stun guns. You're almost clever."

"Enough to make a dinosaur take a nap." He added. "Even the Doctor couldn't object to that."

"The Stone and the Doctor," Nefertiti carefully said. "She is his queen, yes?"

Jenny gave her an annoyed look. "My parents are happy,"

"Jenny I really have no intention-"

"That's not what it looked like outside the TARDIS doors."

"I'm sorry." She apologised actually making the blonde blink and then turn to Amy. "Are you anyones Queen?"

"Yes, I'm Rory's Queen. Wife. Wife." She corrected making Jenny giggle. "I am his wife. Please don't tell him I said I was his Queen." She shot Jenny a look. "I'll never hear the end of it."

"My lips are sealed." She said through her giggling.

"How's your husband Nefertiti?"

"The male equivalent of a sleeping potion." She dryly replied.

Riddell grinned and cocked the gun in his hand. "You clearly need a man of action and excitement. One with a very large weapon."

"Oh, my," Jenny muttered feeling her cheeks heat up. She never even heard her parents flirt like that.

Amy sighed patting her back momentarily. "So, human sleeping potion or walking innuendo. Take your pick."

---

"That's very bad indeed." The Doctor muttered looking at the screen. "Completely unhelpful."

"Doesn't the ship have any defense systems installed?"

"Good thinking, Rory." The Doctor grinned patting his cheek and give him a tight hug causing him to groan at how hard he was squeezing.

"Computer, show us weapons and defense systems." The Stone asked.

'No Systems Available' appeared on the screen.

"Oh, well, that was a waste of time, wasn't it?" The Doctor said slapping both of Rory's cheeks. "Getting my hopes up like that."

"Sweetheart." The Stone narrowed her eyes warningly when Rory started to rub at his slightly red cheeks.

"What ship doesn't have weapons?"

"Ah, they're ancient species, Rory. Still full of hope."

"What about the control deck?" Brian suggested. "You said we should go to the control deck next."

"It's too late." The Doctor shook his head. "It won't make any difference."

"We could at least try."

"It won't work, Rory. The missiles are locked on."

"So what, we're just giving up?" He asked.

He slowly shook his head. "I don't know. I don't know."

There was suddenly a bright flash and Solomon with the robots teleported into the room, the man supporting himself with two metal crutches.

"You were telling the truth, Doctor." He said to the Time Lord. "Earth has launched missiles. This vessel is too clumsy to outrun them, but I have my own ship."