Asylum of the Daleks - Two

Its almost been four weeks since I last published for this book! I'm so sorry, A Crack in Time has been taking up a lot of my free time, I've been writing a lot for that book recently, it's time to go back now to my favourite Time Lord duo, the Doctor and the Stone!

-----

The Stone quietly walked around the next chamber, Jenny and Rory behind her. They smoothly walked around calmly before Rory accidentally kicked a piece of metal.

The threes eyes widened when one of the Dalek eyepieces started to glow.

"Shush." Rory tried to stop it which only made them all boot up. The Dalek made a small noise. "What?" Rory asked. "Sorry, what?"

"Eg" it tried to speak again. "eg eg eg eg eg eg."

"Eggs?" Rory asked pointing to one of the roundels on the Daleks casting. One sat on the floor. "You mean those things?"

"Rory." The Store warned.

"Egg."

"I don't, I don't know what you want." He shrugged. "Those things. Are those things eggs?"

"Egg. Stir. Min. Ate." It then said. Rory stepped back

"Exterminate."

They all began to chant now. "Exterminate." One of them blasted just missing the three.

"Time to go..." the Stone grabbed Rory.

"Emergency. Emergency. Exterminate. Exterminate."

"Run!" Soufflé girl shouted through the speaker. "The door at the end, run for it. They're waking up, but they're slow. The door at the end. Just run. Now! Now! Now!"

"I agree!" The Stone nodded also grabbing Jenny. "Come on." They ran towards the door.

"Exterminate." The Daleks chanted. "Exterminate." Dalek lasers shot past the three, they dodged them as they ran to the door that slid up just as they got to it. Jenny rolled through it first followed by Rory who skidded under and then the Stone.

"So, anyway, I'm Oswin." The woman said as the door shut. "The ginger must be the Stone." The Time Lady raised a brow. "What do I call you two?"

"I'm Jenny." The blonde answered.

"Er, I can't remember." Rory groaned rubbing his head. "Er, Rory."

"How do you know my name?" The Time Lady questioned.

"Chinny mentioned you."

"Of course." The Stone chuckled rolling her eyes.

"Lovely name, Rory," Oswin commented. "First boy I ever fancied was called Rory."

"Okay."

"Actually, she was called Nina," Oswin added. "I was going through a phase. Just flirting to keep you cheerful."

"Speaking of flirting." The Stone said looking at Rory. "What happened with you and Amy."

"We split up." He replied shrugging. She gave him a pointed look. "She kicked me out."

"Do you know why?"

"Exterminate." A Dalek called.

"Can we not talk about this now, please, Stone."

"No, we will, tell me, Williams.

"Exterminate."

"I don't think this is the time mum!" Jenny shouted.

---

The Doctor and Amy continued to climb down the ladder. "So tell me." Amy began. "What's going to happen to me?" The Doctor opened his mouth to speak. "And don't lie. Because I know when you're lying to me and I will definitely fall on you."