Prolouge

The Stone lightly chuckled from where she stood having hacked into the cameras of the spaceship the Doctor was on she watched him race through as a large fire that had appeared from him trying to blow up the surface. She should have really went to help him by now but was having far too much fun watching him, plus how much trouble could he possibly get in?

Curiously hearing her mother giggling and watching the scanner Jenny walked into the console room and stepped beside her mother at the console. Eyebrows raised when she saw the screen switch to another position, the Doctor running past the camera.

"Shouldn't we help him?" The blonde suggested not looking at the Time Lady.

"He got himself in that mess, he can get himself out of it."

"So I shouldn't be as worried as I am?"

"Of course not." The Stone chuckled before continuing. "We should always and will always worry about him because that's the man I married and the silly idiot he is at times but I know this is nothing to really worry about. If the worst comes to the worst I can materialise the TARDIS around him." She continued to watch the screen, the Doctor ran through a door and flashed his sonic at it before the fire caught up to him. He ran through the door and continued to run.

"You two are mad." Jenny giggled at her parents.

"Of course we are." The Stone replied a twinkle in her eye. "We are your parents after all."