Dinosaurs On a Spaceship - Two

Amy walked with Jenny through what looked like a laboratory. "Bit of weed killer wouldn't go amiss in here." The redhead muttered.

"Whoever was running this vessel left in a hurry," Riddell commented.

"Maybe a plague came and took them," Nefertiti suggested.

"No, there'd be corpses and bones."

"Unless the animals ate them."

"Whoa, Chuckle Brothers." Amy cut them off. "Lighten up, would you?"

"Amy," Jenny called over her shoulder spotting a monitor like the one her parents used before they disappeared. She noticed a keyboard much like one on Earth and lightly dusted it before starting to type away.

"What is she doing?" Nefertiti asked looking over the blondes and Amys' shoulder.

"I'm looking for any information on whose ship this is." She replied her hands flying over the keyboard.

"How'd you know how to do that?" She curiously asked.

"My parents."

"And I've spent enough time with the Doctor to know whenever you enter somewhere new, press buttons." Amy added finding a disk nearby.

"What else have you learned from him?" Nefertiti questioned crossing her arms.

"Don't stop at button pressing." She inserted the disc into the computer which buzzed before a male voice began to speak. "One hundred and seventeen years."

Amy smiled high fiving Jenny. "Data records."

Riddell looked between them. "The ship's owners?"

"Could be. Come on." She smiled. "Help us out."

"-Mainly cryogenic. I will continue to work-"

"How about a picture, huh?" Amy smiled at the screen again before huffing and hitting it. "Come on, for me."

"Far beyond our-" Jenny frowned and Amy blinked in shock at what appeared on the screen. A green-scaled creature was looking right at them, or what was supposedly a camera.

"Look." Nefertiti breathed. "Oh, it's beautiful."

"I can't tell how far we have come. Far enough to avoid the destructive impact forecast for our planet. Far enough for me to feel a profound sense of loss."

Riddell frowned looking slightly disgusted. "What is that?"

Amy looked over her shoulder at him. "Silurians.

---

The Time Lords followed the robots. "You're going straight on the naughty step."

"What's the escape plan?" Brian whispered to the Doctor.

"Why do we want to escape?"

"They have us hostage."

"They're taking us somewhere," Rory informed. "We might learn from it."

The Stone grinned and the Doctor pinched the mans cheeks. "Oh, you see?" He told Brian. "He's so clever. I've missed you, Rory."

"Don't do that." The Stone chuckled and patted the poor mans in sympathy before she grinned and hugged Rory. "But yes we have missed you Rory."

"Excuse me." The Doctor blinked. "Husband!" He pointed at himself.

"Shut up." The Stone rolled her eyes at the Time Lord. "He's my companion, I'm allowed to hug him."

"Fine." He pouted.