The Intro

This was my first ever book so prepare to cringe seeing that I haven't edited it yet

My name is Chloe Williams I'm a witch from the Leo coven and I am currently 9 years old. My 'Mother' died giving birth to me because I wasn't hers she was supposed to steal me from my actual Mother using a spell she got from another coven I think it was called the gemini coven. She supposedly made a mistake with the spell because of her guilty conscience so she stole me and left my twin behind, but when she was pregnant with me because she was a witch and not strong enough to carry me like  a werewolf or vampire, my magic was killing the both of us so my mother used her sources and believe it or not she found a way to save me but not herself. She approached an angel a literal angel from heaven, he got this thing that will balance and calm my magic it's called archangel grace this kinda made me an angel. My dad only told me this story and told me not to tell my siblings.

Introducing my siblings I have a brother and a sister. My brother is Joshua but we all call him josh he's 13 the eldest, then there's my sister ashley she's 11 and my bestie. My dad is Matthew and my everything I still don't know how old he is, I know it's funny but everytime I ask he gives me a sarcastic answer.

I'm sure your thinking why I'm not looking for my twin or something but my dad told me that my biological dad was some kind of devil and will kill them thinking that they are lying so that they can get leverage or something but I honestly don't want to leave. I mean don't get me wrong I want to meet my twin and my mom but I'm already too attached.

But other than that I love my life

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
I don't own any of the characters from the legacies, supernatural and the originals series.