Always and Forever

"What do you want?" asked the girl feeling too irritated to talk to anyone. 

"I want to talk to you?" spoke Jack from the other side of the door. 

she rolled her eyes and went to open the door for the nephilim because she didn't have the heart to say no, "What do you want to talk about?"

"You need to talk to your father" he said not beating around the bush.

"I don't want to at the moment, I have a lot on my mind right now" she said dismissively.

"You have to look at it from his perspective, he-" Jack was cut off by the girl.

"What, that he willingly let his own daughter live with the people that stole her from him to keep a girl that isn't even his?" she said scoffing, "I mean here not being my sister explains why i don't get visions of her when she's in danger like I did with my mom and dad" she rants on, and jack just stares into her eyes listening attentively.

"Don't you think there is a valid reason why a man who would die for his blood family, would leave you with a family that isn't his." jack tried to reason.

Chloe thought about it, and it made sense, she groaned, "why do you have to be right?"

"Because it's the truth...and you're wrong." Jack said jokingly.

"You know you're the only person I would allow to speak to me like that." she said with a chuckle.

"I've been thinking about what we did... and I wanted to do it again" jack said suddenly and caught Chloe off guard.

"Do you mean kiss?" she asked confused.

"Yes, I liked it a lot, you taste sweet" he said, and Chloe smiled at his innocence.

She felt the same nonetheless his lips were soft so she leaned in and let her lips meet his.

The kiss was sweet and innocent, she buried her hands in his hair, loving the feel of his soft locks. One of his hands instinctively went to her waist and the other to the side of her face. Chloe internally shivered at the hand on her waist and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck.

The kiss felt magical for the both of them and when she pulled away slowly she smiled as she saw him moving forward to continue but she placed a finger on his lips breathing. Both breathing unevenly stared into each other's eyes.

"I need to talk to my father am I not?" she teased with a smile and Jack nodded nervously.

"Yeah, you really should, life on earth depends on it." spoke Jack.

Chloe pulled the nephilim into another kiss before leaving to speak to a specific Original Hybrid.

...

"I never thought you would be the one to come to me and not the other way around" spoke Klaus in a somber tone.

"Well, I thought it was best that I hear your side of the story before I have hateful thoughts of my father." said Chloe while playing with her hands nervously.

"I'm glad that you think that way I'm really sorry for what I did." spoke the original genuinely grabbing her nervously moving hands. 

"Why?" she asked sounding as if she were on the brink of tears.

"You were happy and I didn't want you to be a part of the dangers that being in my family brings" he tried justifying his reasons and something dawned her as if a light bulb went off.

"That's why I was the only twin taken... I'm the only twin that belonged to you" She said feeling unexplainable emotions.

"Yes, I went there to take you back but before I could take you I saw how close you were with the family, learning spells, forming bonds of a family I could only dream of, I didn't want to take that from you" he spoke with tears falling from his eyes and she understood his reasoning but still couldn't fathom the betrayal remaining silent pondering whether or not she should forgive him.

"Say something Chloe, say anything" he begged worried that you don't have any reaction and she only then realized that they were the only ones in the room.

"Did you check on me?" She asked quietly looking at the floor.

"No, I didn't want to risk your life, or have you discovered so I avoided you to protect you" he said gently grabbing a hold of her hand and she didn't pull away this time.

Chloe's arms enveloped Klaus in a hug searching for comfort and sobs wracked her body and Klaus returned the hug tightening his hold as if she was going to leave him and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"And don't think I haven't noticed that hybrid's scent on you" said Klaus softly referring to Jack and she just scoffed then chuckled and he grinned at her response. 

"That hybrid is the reason why I cast my pride aside to talk to you." she said rolling her eyes before breaking the hug reluctantly and met his gaze to find him slightly raising his eyebrows.

"And that helps his case?" he asked sarcastically.

"Oh, come on, if he didn't, I would still be avoiding you." She said crossing her arms and stared at him in the eye to hear what he's going to say next, but she was met with a mischievous smile on his face and lightly shoved his shoulder. "You're not funny." she says referring to how he's pulling her leg and he laughed at his daughter's words.

"I think I'm hilarious." said Klaus with a wide smile and she rolled her eyes in response and smiled at his laughter, it's been a while since she saw him smiling so genuinely.

"Did you have a relationship with her?" she asked in general curiosity and Klaus looked at her confused.

"Who?" he asked.

"Hope" she said quietly, and Klaus' gaze softened.

"Yes, to an extent, I was forced to stay away from her most of her life." he explained, and she nodded in understanding.

"That must've been lovely, I only got the privilege of speaking to her a few times. but she seems like a good person." she said to him in reassurance. "A lot of trouble but her heart is in the right place." she jokes and Klaus chuckles.

"That she is" he agrees. "Enough about Hope I want to know what you meant by you being orphaned." he asked.

"Oh, you know, the usual, I got home from school, stranger walked in stabbed my then father, so I got really angry then blacked out and woke up to find out that he's dead and that I died killing the murderer." she said with a shrug.

"How old were you when this happened?" he asked and she looked down nervously, "How old?" he asks demanding.

"it's okay its in the past there's no point telling you to make you feel guilty for-" she spoke but was cut off.

"How old were you Chloe?" he asked holding her hands to stop their nervous movements.

"nine" she whispered, and Klaus stepped back in disbelief and shock his daughter was on her own at such a tender age when she had a whole family and a little sister in the world, if only he took her and brought her home, she wouldn't have had to go through all of that strife. 

Tears pricked his eyes as he looked at his daughter. "I don't know how many times I can say that I deeply regret leaving you there." he said placing a hand on her cheek, "if I had been the evil people always tell me I am and took you by force you would've at least been with family." he reasoned with himself looking into her eyes but she held the hand he placed on her cheek shaking her head 'no' with tears falling down her face. "it's true, you would have had a life better than the one you had if only I didn't go soft when I saw you." he said, and Chloe shook her head again.

"That doesn't matter, what matters now is that we are together." she said looking at him.

He hugged her tightly and she returned the hug immediately,

"Always and Forever"

Word count 1347

To whom it may concern

I have no excuse; I literally just didn't want to go on with this story because in my opinion it's not that good but since the people in the comments love it, so I'll continue writing it.

Oh, and I need to know if you like the unintended Jack relationship (I'm thinking whether or not to continue it but if you like it it'll stay)