Hope

Chloe was really bored because she can't leave the apartment unless it's for blood bags or food and she can't use her magic or she will be sensed by the witch coven that resides there. She is currently listening to a catchy song drinking Bourbon bobbing her head lying on the couch since she was alone. She wore a black shirt with a white blazer and a white pantsuit with closed up black heels.

A half a bottle of bourbon later Klaus walked in  and grabbed the glass of bourbon out of her hand.

"Aren't you technically still 16 years old?" He asked in matter-of-fact tone.

"But I look like I'm 18 I can even pass as a twenty one year old" she said slurring her British accent.

"It still doesn't count, your still 16 so no alcohol for you for at least five years." Klaus scolded.

"Okay Dad" she said moving he fist like a pirate but Klaus just rolled his eyes before going to pour some alcohol for himself.

Chloe then stood up and grabbed  the bottle taking a swig but Klaus just rolled his eyes not being in the mood to argue with her.

A few bottles of bourbon later Chloe was finally drunk and on the brink of passing out so Klaus stood up and picked her up to take her to her room.

"Come on, that's enough" he said snatching the bottle and putting it on a nearby table.

"You know your more like a father to me more than a friend or a brother" she slurred.

"Oh really I never knew" Klaus said thinking that she was just blabbering on as he laid her down on her bed.

"Yes I know you so have a daughter but you looked after me the exact same way you'd do for her and I thank you. Do you mind if I call you Dad?" She asked but before he answered she spoke again, "I'll call you Dad anyway" and Klaus just let out a chuckle.

"Okay but now you have to get to bed." He said tucking her in.

"Goodnight Dad" she said with a smile.

"Goodnight Chloe" he replied with a smile, it felt oddly right that she addressed him as 'Dad' and he left her to sleep resuming his search for Hayley.

***

It's been a while since Chloe told Klaus that she'll be calling him 'Dad' but not all the time and Klaus didn't have a problem because he secretly liked it. Klaus told Chloe that his brother Elijah wiped his memories and doesn't want them back and Hayley's kidnapping was planned by Hope because she wanted to see her father but that fake kidnapping turned into reality and people kidnapped Hayley and that they will only return her when Hope makes one side of her dominant but Klaus does not want that to happen because he doesn't want his daughter to go through the same thing he went through which was sweet. Klaus left when he figured out that Hope was secretly doing the spell behind his back and went to stop her so Chloe was left alone. She was currently in Mystic Falls because it is where Hope's boarding school is, she was forced to leave with Klaus but still stay in the motel room Klaus put her in.

She was playing with her magic since she wasn't in the french quarter anymore.

Afew hours later she got a call from Klaus.

"Hello Dad"she said with a smile.

"Chloe, Hope's missing I'm going to an old friend for help so in the meantime could you see if you can find her?" Asked Klaus

"You know that I need something of hers which I don't have" she spoke in a matter-of-fact tone

"Okay then see if you can find any alternative I'll keep you updated and no alcohol when I'm gone"

"Okay fine no alcohol I'll have to find another thing to do as a means of entertainment"

"I'm serious Chloe your a bad drunk" said Klaus with a breathy chuckle.

"Just find your daughter I'll stay away from the exquisite bottle of bourbon on the countertop in front of me" replied Chloe.

"Okay I have to go bye"

"Bye" Chloe spoke before pressing the end button.

Chloe tried everything that popped into her head and not getting anywhere so she decided to call Klaus to tell him that she's not getting anywhere.

She dialed the number and was now waiting for an answer. As soon as he answered the phone she spoke.

"Klaus I can't get to her without something that belongs to her don't you have anything of her's that I can use" she rambled on.

"Uhm this isn't Klaus it's a friend of his my name's Caroline, who is this?" Caroline asked after introducing herself.

"I'm a nobody I'm just helping Klaus find his daughter." She lied

"Give me the phone Caroline" Chloe heard klaus' voice in the background. "Even a nobody has a name what's yours" asked Caroline.

"Uhm I don't think-" Chloe was cut of by Klaus luckily.

"Did you find anything?" Klaus asked anxious after grabbing his phone from Caroline.

"No I called to find out if you have anything that belongs to Hope that I could use for a spell."

"No I don't I left everything in New Orleans but not to worry Hopes friends from school are doing a locater spell."

"Okay so now I can entertain myself" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"No you can't have the bottle of bourbon" Klaus replied making Caroline confused.

"Okay I'll just do nothing then" she said and pressed the end button before popping herself on the couch and falling asleep.

Chloe opened her eyes and was not in the motel room she fell asleep in. She saw an unknown woman press a stone against a woman's forehead she recognized as Hayley and behind her she heard cries from behind her and when she turned around she saw hope.

"See now your just a vampire" said the unknown woman.

After the woman spoke Chloe woke up and was back in the motel room.

                        Word count 1033