Searching....

Everyone was helping in finding the Winchester but it seemed impossible the locator spells didn't work as if he had some sort of protection spell.

"This isn't working" said Chloe after trying the spell for the fourth time.

"If this does not work we will have to try another approach"  Castiel suggested.

"Yeah but how?" Asked Hope.

"We have to search through all potential hunting trips" said Castiel.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Chloe asked sarcastically.

"We have to check on the recent news" replied jack answering Chloe.

"What do you mean recent news?" Chloe then asked with a raised eyebrow and jack smirked.

***
Chloe, Jack and Castiel left to find Dean Winchester, leaving the school convincing them that they can take it from here since a problem came up at the school.

The trio were headed to Dean's dad and uncle's supposed bunker and when they got there they were doing research and Chloe got bored in the first few minutes they started working so she left for a bite since she didn't have one for a while.

She made it out and there was  a man walking alone in the forest which made the corner of her lips curl upwards into a smirk.

The man heard a twig snap from behind him and quickly turned around scanning the surroundings seeing nothing but when he calmed his nerves he heard another twig snap to his left making him spin around.

"Who's there?!" The man asked as though someone will respond
making Chloe grin.

The man was scanning the woods and Chloe decided that she didn't want to play with her food so she sped toward the man and pinned him to a tree.

"Don't move and don't make a sound " Chloe compelled the stranger before piercing his neck with her vangs, tasting the blood that flowed out of the carotid  artery Savouring every drop she had before pulling away from the man before feeding him her blood and compelling him to forget everything he saw and continue on his hike.

Coming back she found jack doing the research alone,not seeing Castiel anywhere nearby so she sat with him for company.

"Where were you?" Jack asked  looking Chloe in the eye.

"I was out for a snack" she spoke before asking "so what did you find?" Asked the female in the room.

"We're leaving to Sioux falls in south Dakota tomorrow" Jack informed with a smile.

The two sat in silence before Chloe spoke

"So you made me part angel,does that make me your daughter in a way?" Asked the girl making the boy chuckle.

"No I just offered you some of my grace that resulted in you being born part angel." Jack answered and every minute she spent with him the more drawn to him she felt.

"That makes sense" Chloe said before standing up from her seat, "well I'm off to bed so good night" she said making a salute motion walking out of the room heading off to bed thinking about her father and what he must be going through.

It was night and the sky was decorated with stars and everything was still drained from colour and Klaus was sitting down on the floor leaning against a tree looking up to the stars thinking about his daughters.

Chloe looked at him with a sad smile and a tear rolling down her cheek and a second passed by when something came out of the shadows charging at Klaus.

"Motus" Chloe chanted trying to help but nothing happened

The fight was brutal but ended when Klaus ripped the attackers head off clean throwing his head miles away for good measure.

Chloe woke up and looked around to find Jack on the floor as if he just fell.

"What happened?" Asked Chloe

"Something felt off so I came to check on you but when I came here you chanted something in your sleep and I flew into the wall."Jack explained dusting himself off as he stood up.

"Sorry it was just a nightmare" Chloe informed and jack nodded before walking out.

Chloe had to quicken the process of finding Dean because her father is trapped somewhere he's not supposed to be.

***
The next morning Chloe woke up and freshened up, changing into different clothes walking out of her room into the library since she woke up earlier than everyone else.

She sat reading a book about a pagan god when she heard quiet footsteps from her right and spoke.

"Well your bad at sneaking up on people" said Chloe making her British accent go thick.

"I wasn't sneaking up on you" spoke Jack and she looked up at him.

"Well then you walk like an assassin." She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I've been told" jack says releasing a chuckle.

"Well would you look who it is" Chloe spoke as Castiel walked in before continuing her sentence, "It's sleeping beauty" finished Chloe making jack smirk.

"Morning to you too" Castiel answered in a monotone voice not liking the joke Chloe made.

"So anyway, where are we off to? Did you find any leads regarding our much needed hunter?" Chloe began asking.

"No we haven't found any cases that looks like a hunting trip yet but we haven't looked through everything" Jack explained and Chloe nodded her head in response.

"Well a girls got to eat so I'll be off to the nearest hospital since I didn't pack anything to survive" Chloe said walking to the bunker door when Jack spoke.

"Be careful" Jack said with a voice laced with worry.

"I'm always careful" she said with a smirk before walking out.

***
As Chloe walked into the hospital she looked for the blood bank and quickly filled her duffel bag before draining one when a doctor came in  but she quickly solved the problem by compelling him to forget and leaving to get back to the bunker.

When she got back there was an old black Impala SS parked outside making her go into attack mode.

When she walked in she smelt the scent that she knew all too well.

Dean Winchester

                            Word count 1030

To whom it may concern
I'm sorry for going AWOL I've been busy with school and I'll try to post often.