Chicago

I've made it to Chicago and I'm still pissed. I didn't find any bar nearby but I found my alternative, an art gallery. Art was something I was always drawn to it's something I used to do when I was younger but I stopped when my dad. I just looked at it and felt my anger fade. I looked around and then I saw a man he was tall and mysterious and from the looks of it the only person here. He was looking at a painting that showed a man and his daughter and it looked like maybe he missed his daughter so I went up to him for conversation and maybe I'll feel better helping other people get through their pain because I didn't have anyone and it felt horrible.

"It's fascinating isn't it." I said looking at the wonderful art.

"That it is it reminds me of someone I know."the stranger says.

"It reminds me of the things I missed"I said looking down then I looked at the man saying,"I'm Chloe by the way."

He hesitantly said "Klaus" no he's not the same person his name being the same might be a coincidence I thought to myself.

"Nice to meet you Klaus I should be on my way"I said with a smirk and walked away.

I can't help but feel a connection to this man but I shook it off. I went to my sources not forgetting that reason I came and all I got was dead ends so I gave up for the day.

The next day I woke up in a hotel obviously then i resumed my search then when it was night I walked through an alley to get back to my hotel room but I heard a few people approaching and I kept calm thinking it might be that witch or a group of vampires or something dangerous. To her not so surprise, suprise it was a group of vampires and they looked as if they wanted to feed and I looked like a snack to them but what can I say my angel side made me smell more human than vampire. They were looking at me with a dark and evil smile.

"Look what we have here."the man said.

"I can see you have someone capable of hurting you." I said really irritated by the man

He looked at me and made his vampire face come out then he smirked "oh really is that so"

"Is that supposed to scare me if so then you are mistaken" I said
And when he tried walking to me angrily.

As I was about to chant a spell when I saw the other vampires fall to the floor and I saw Klaus with their hearts in both of his hands and a smirk on his face looking at the man who was threatening me and he walked to him and I saw fear in the man's eyes which made klaus' smirk grow into a smile then he ripped out the last man's heart before he said something.

I said he was impressive but I didn't need help and he was wondering why I wasn't scared of him or death for that matter. He then looked at me with an amused look saying that he was surprised that I'm not freaking out like most girls.

"I'm nothing like 'other girls' love" I said with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

After that we both got along really well and he told me about his family he has six siblings, two passed and the other four are living in different parts of the world. Their names are Eligah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya

"What about your family?" Klaus asked.

"I don't know my real family I just know that I'm exactly like my dad in almost every aspect. I grew up in a coven of witches but we were separated so-" I trailed off.

And yes I found out that he is my dad but I just can't bring myself to tell him so I'll find out more then I'll decide if I still want to tell him.

"So your a witch?" He asked.

"A quadbrid" I said as if it was nothing.

He looked at me surprised and said " I knew about tribrids since my daughter is the first of her kind but I've never heard of quadbrids before"

I told him that I'm the first of my kind as well and how I came to be and my life story then we just laughed it off and the only thing that surprised him the most was the fact that I'm only 12 years old and I looked like I was 16 which was because I age differently because of the other part of me that I do not want to disclose or discuss. We got along quite well I didn't get any red flags or something that made him a monster or pure evil but I had just met him I'd have to observe to find out.