I'm a Mikealson?

The witch looked at me and spoke to her vampire friend and said,"Wow your right the apple doesn't fall far from tree" which confused me.

"I have no idea what your talking about but I'm sure your sick in the head thinking you can beat me in a fight" I said with a dark smirk.

She looked at me and said,"Wow she really lives up to the mikealson name and it's kind of ironic that she wasn't taught it comes naturally, it's a shame I'm gonna have to kill her before she meets her family." After she said that I let my guard down processing everything she just said and then she lift her hand up to me and said motus, I flew into a tree which made me angry, I stood up immediately and gave her an aneurysm with my magic then I flicked my wrist to snap the vampires neck then I walked up to the witch and knocked her out and...man did it feel good.

Then I realized that the Winchester's were still standing there and I rolled my eyes and asked them sarcastically, "Are you gonna help me or are you gonna stare at me."

We got the witch and vampire tied up in a warehouse because we all have questions.we were waiting for one of them to wake up then Dean asked me curiously "What are you....... Are you a vampire,witch or a werewolf or are you all of them if so then how?"

I looked at him then said,"I'm a quadbrid, I am a werewolf, vampire, witch and also half archangel."

" Wait your also half archangel so does that means your a daughter of an archangel but which one." Dean's dad said with a curious look on his face.

"Not exactly" I said with a 'sorry to disappoint you' look then he raised an eyebrow causing me to say,"Actually I was supposed to be born a tribrid which is what I am but minus the angel part but I was stolen by a witch who was working for this witch sitting here she wanted to steal me because she wanted my powers she planned to consecrate my remains, but the witch who has to steal me had to carry me first but while she was doing the spell she felt guilty so she couldn't do it but she started the spell so she couldn't stop it then she mispronounced a few words so she only took me not knowing that I had a twin so she took me and left my twin behind. Then since she couldn't carry a tribrid because then both of us would die, she found a way but it would only save me and that was archangel grace and that made me half archangel." Then they exchanged looks.

"I see I've underestimated you little girl." The witch finally woke up.

"Your not the first person to do that love" I said with a smug look on my face.

"I see your british accent is also the same as him" she says with a smirk

"Who are you talking about, what are you talking about you speaking in riddles just makes me want to rip your spine out even more so spark clearly."I threatened the witch and I was actually confused not understanding what she was talking about.

She looked at me,"Your father of course His name is Klaus Mikealson and he is the original hybrid, and the one who killed my brother with no remorse just because he felt like it, he is the thing you are slowly becoming." She paused and looked me dead in the eye,"a monster, and you being the most powerful supernatural on the planet makes it even worse you-"

I cut her off yelling with my hands covering my ears, "STOP!"

"Turning a blind eye won't change the fact that you are exactly like your father you will be a-" she stopped speaking because I had my hand around her throat.

"I said stop and I advise you to listen" I said, her face was turning red and then Dean pulled me away from her.

"See like I said the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."she said with an evil look in her eyes. Then I stormed out of the warehouse.

Am I really evil am I going to turn out like my father will I be like the big bad hybrid or will I be worse? Is the witch right?.......

Dean ce out of the warehouse snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You okay you look a little out of it" he looked at me and saw the look on my face and said"Hey, hey don't listen to that witch you are nothing like your father, I mean you might look like him and talk like him but you are nothing like him.. okay" him saying that made me feel so much better he looked at me before saying that the vampire woke up and since his dad isn't getting any intel out of them about anything they are going to kill them and if I wanted to come I agreed but as soon as we walked in we didn't see the witch she disappeared and then we saw Sam on the floor unconscious the vampire was there though.

"She went to Chicago she's going to start a massacre killing a lot of witches, vampires and werewolves. You have to stop her your the only one that can do it" the vampire begged.

Dean cut his head clean off with a machete Then he looked at me confused,"What I'm a hunter, this is a vampire that killed people so don't look at me like that."

"I wanted to kill him, anyways I guess that means I'm going to Chicago to hunt that bitch of a witch." I sigh then he looked at me funny then I said "What she's been hunting me my whole life and I'm sorry but I don't want to run from a witch for the rest of my life so I'm gonna end this once and for all of you have a problem then I'll go alone love I love being a lone wolf pun intended." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Wait I'm not letting you go alone. It goes against everything I stand for and-"

I cut him off saying,"I'm sorry to say but your not coming with because your dad is laying unconscious you can't leave without him and I just don't like his judgement so your going to stay here....and be a good boy and don't follow me I would appreciate it." I said before walking away.

I guess I'm headed to Chicago this is going to be fun