Like Father, Like Daughter

Chloe woke up gracefully as she knew that her friend helped her so she was safe. Her surroundings was an unknown bedroom the bed she was on had silk sheets and a fluffy duvet. She spotted a blood bag on the nightstand so she greedily grabbed it and as she took it she saw her reflection in the mirror across the bed, her left eye was like a gold light and her right eye was the same gold but half of her eye was blue but not her natural blue it was brighter and underneath her eyes there were veins, under her left eye it had a kind of gold light coming through. She was now a true quadbrid and she didn't even know. She looked stunned as her face never looked like that before but she was too weak to worry so she shrugged it off and finally drank the blood in her hands.
The taste was euphoric, she felt the weakness disappear as she drank and in seconds the blood bag was empty but she wanted, no needed more so she stood up and walked through the door only to find a hotel room hallway  as she walked a door opened and closed then a man walked out of it. She was too hungry to stop herself she slowly walked up to the man.

"Ah.... there you are." The voice behind her made her stop in her tracks. "I've been searching for you" The person she recognized to be Klaus spoke.

"Well you found me, let's go" she said as she realized that she was about to kill someone in public, on video surveillance anyway.

She went back into the room and Klaus followed soon after with a bag in his hand.

"Please tell me that's a blood bag, cause sheesh, am I hungry." She exclaimed, Klaus just shook his head in amusement.

"Yes, yes it is" Klaus answered giving her a bag full of blood bags.

She plopped down on her bed with the bag and took out one and her quadbrid face showed and Klaus was stunned.It looked different, it was unique which intrigued the blue eyed man. He was wondering how his daughter was and who was taking care of the things that he was supposed to take care of but he knew if he went to her, he would be putting her in danger because of the hollow situation.

"So what evil plans do you have in store today" asked the girl in the room.

"We'll just instill fear into the people all over the world." He replied with a mysterious smirk.

Years later
(The originals season 5)

Klaus and Chloe have been together for little over three years during this time they terrorized lots of people all over the globe they got close, he was like a father to her and she was like a daughter to him. They both matched each other's personality, they were alike and we're allies.
He spoke to Chloe about his daughter and why he was forced to leave his nine year old daughter in the care of her mother, Chloe said that is was inspiring that he sacrificed everything for his daughter.

"Chloe, what's taking so long?!" Klaus yelled as Chloe was wasting time getting ready for them to leave on a murder spree. He didn't understand why she dressed up just to spoil her clothes because she was a really messy eater.

"I'll be down in a minute I'm almost done!" Yelled Chloe answering his question.

"Hurry up!" He yelled back and seconds later Chloe walked out of the hotel room's bathroom applying maroon lipstick.

She wore a black jumpsuit that was split in the middle showing most of her chest area and a minimal amount of makeup, she left her hair down in natural curls with black stiletto, a gold choker around her neck with a small black bag.

Klaus looked her up and down then showed an expression full of amusement.

"And where exactly are you going?" He asked

She had an expression full of confusion. "I'm going with you to kill people remember?" She said.

"Dressed like that?" He asked gesturing to her outfit.

"What I look perfect." She kind of boasted flicking her hair.

"Please go wear something else" he went instinctively into father mode without knowing.

The smile on her face disappeared in a flash and she went serious but then she showed a somewhat manipulative face.

"Okay then I'll just have to go get ready again, it'll take me about one hour to get ready ok bye now" she said before turning around.

"Wait, nevermind let's go" he said in defeat as they only had an hour to have a snack before catching a plane to Paris since she begged to go there.

They left to a bar, Chloe just had a drink but Klaus went to feed and they soon left for the airport and flew to Paris.

***

Klaus chose to strike fear into the  people of Paris starting at a random club. Chloe wanted her entrance to be grand so she waited for the right time.

"In all my travels France never disappoints now I find I'm physically drawn to the place as if locked in an orbit and helpless alter. I suppose we're all satellites orbiting those we love, recently though I'm left to orbit from afar
And to pass the time dropping in on an old acquaintances on Trenou in 1928 the Grandanoir  family and I... had little falling out, I'd really like to put that to rest. So if you'll just stand aside." Klaus spoke as if he's telling a story.

"Ooh so dramatic I almost got chills" Chloe exclaimed walking up to him.

"Ah how nice of you to make it" he said sarcastically.

"You must've heard of me.... Klaus LeFou, Klaus Ledemo, Niklaus Demodo?" said Klaus making up random names.
"No? Nothing?" Asked Klaus before ripping the security guards heart out of his chest and showing it to the people standing in line.

"I prefer Klaus the mad" Said Chloe rolling her eyes as Klaus took a bite of the heart in his hand.

"Do spread the word" spoke Klaus.

                        Word count 1038