Klaus

"Who knew this place would look so..." Chloe trailed off looking for the right word, "Dull" she deadpanned.

"It's purgatory, a prison and hell for monsters what did you think you'd find? rainbows and unicorns" Dean spoke with sarcasm dripping from his voice making Chloe roll her eyes.

"I know that I'm not an idiot it's just less torturous then I expected" she said making her British accent prominent.

"I still don't know how you have that accent" spoke Dean.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Asked Chloe stopping in her tracks with a raised eyebrow looking directly at Dean.

"I just don't know how you still have a pure British accent but you lived amongst people with American accents most of your life shouldn't you have at least a slight American accent?"
Dean asked.

"Well my dad did that for 1000 years so that's that" Chloe shrugged.

"Okay if we could focus and find Klaus that would be-" Castiel spoke but was cut off by a leviathan charging right at him but Chloe reacted quickly and yelled a spell.

"Phesmatos incendia!" She yelled and the creature bust into flames and everyone stared at each other.

"Well it seems to me the only unfocused person here is you my dear Castiel" Chloe taunted and the angel rolled his eyes walking away.

***

The group walked for a while until Chloe started sniffing the air.

"I've gotten a wiff Klaus is this way" she said confidently walked toward it.

But as they got closer it seemed to be quiet..... Too quiet as they neared.

They found a barn and opened the huge doors and Chloe went in alone.

Chloe walked in to find Klaus tied up in a chair with what seems to be vervain or wolfsbane rope and chains and two hearts on the ground meaning whoever has him hostage had ripped his heart out twice.

"I didn't kill you leviathans... well maybe one here and there but that's beside the point I'm not going to tell you where I hid the bodies so you can stop these mind games" Klaus said still with a smile in his critical state.

"Dad?" Chloe asked and the hybrids smile faltered.

"Chloe?" He looked up in alarm then shook his head.

"Your mind tricks aren't going to work" he said with a guilty expression.

"What mind tricks?" Chloe asked

"This! you take form of someone I love and regret betraying and it's not going to work Chloe is probably happy with her half-twin back at the salvatore school" he explained cockily.

"What do you mean half-twin?" She asked confusedly.

This made him realize that if it were a mere illusion the Chloe in front of him wouldn't ask that question.

"Chloe? How are you here, why are you here" he asked un disbelief.

"What do you mean by half-twin?" Chloe asked Sternly.

"Chloe there's a swarm of vampires headed our way we have to go NOW!" She heard Castiel's voice yell from outside the warehouse.

"Let's go there's no time for this" Chloe said loosening the ropes which she then found out was soaked in vervain or wolfsbane maybe both which explains why he didn't make a move to escape and judging by how pale his face is they must have poured it down his throat and deprived him of blood of any kind. He was completely weak and had to lean on Chloe for support and as they walked he noticed that there was a lot going through her head probably because of his statement.

"Chloe" he tried but she shook her head.

"We'll talk later it's not safe at the moment" she said brushing off the topic and Klaus sighed in defeat.

***

There was way too much vampires to fight off so the group was on the move but Klaus' injured state slowed them down.

"Here" Chloe extended her wrist after piercing them with her fangs and Klaus accepted her offer.

You could see the color return to his pale white skin and his scratches or marks dissappear making Chloe feel sorry that her father had to go through all this on his own.

"What are you doing here, please don't tell me you died for good" he asked worried and she shook her head not wanting to share another word with him. "Who are these people?"

"I'm Jack I'm Chloe's sire in a way and this is Castiel my right hand man as well as advisor and this is Dean Winchester a hunter" spoke Jack sensing the tension putting out his hand to shake Klaus'

"How are you her sire?" Klaus asked.

"I'm the one who made her an nephilum like me" Jack explained to Klaus who looked like he was putting the pieces of a puzzle together.

"Here we are" Chloe spoke, "Our only way out and we have seven hours left that was faster than we expected, so let's go before any monsters follow" she said walking through before anyone could reply leaving an awkward silence.

"What did you say to her back there?" Asked Dean but Klaus didn't reply staring at the portal Chloe walked through.

He then shook his head, "Nothing that concerns you" he said walking after her.

Noone said anything after that and walked through the portal.

***

The tension in the bunker was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Chloe went to her room and everyone else was sitting around the desk in the library

Castiel was reading a book

Dean was looking for his next hunt on his laptop

And Jack was staring at Klaus who was glaring at everyone in the room.

Klaus then suddenly stood up from his seat, "I'm going to talk to Chloe" he said walking out of the room.

"I have a feeling that this is the quiet before the storm" Dean said when Klaus was out of the room.

Then Castiel spoke.

"Chloe is far from a storm if anything she is worse than a hurricane she's more like a ticking time bomb that could unleash the end of the world"

Word count 1018

This is where I hide away in a far corner.

I have no words I just had a writers block and was just constantly busy

I'm not sure if I'll be posting more often but I'll try my best

And most importantly.....

THANK YOU FOR 16,2k READS !!!🥳🥳🥳🤯

Until next time

-14Unknown