Werewolves

Chloe packed herself up and a woman she assumed to be the werewolf Klaus talked about. She  greeted the lady with a smile and they left.

On the road the werewolf had the idea of getting to know each other's likes and dislikes to create a chemistry so that them being like family is more believable, so they were asking each other questions and exchanging interesting stories or incidents the werewolf's name was Eloise, they were getting along so well that when they got to the school they were already best friends.

"Hi are you the new student I'm Elizabeth and this is Josette, but you can call us Lizzie and Josie" a blonde girl and Chloe just nodded in response.

"Yes I'm Eloise and this is Chloe, where can I find the principal's office?" Spoke Eloise.

"Uhm I could show Chloe around the school while you complete formalities I'll just call a student to take you there." Suggested Josie and Eloise agreed so Josie called a student named MG to lead Eloise to the principal's office.

"Come on let's go" said Lizzie.

"Okay so this is the witches" Lizzie said gesturing to the group of people in front of them before proceeding.

"This is the vampires and that over there is the werewolves your pack." Spoke Josie gesturing to the groups but before they could show her further around Eloise walked up to them.

"Okay so Chloe I told them that you've lost your memories and your life story as you like to call it" Eloise remarked and Chloe chuckled making Josie and Lizzie confused, "I've also told them that you've already turned more than once before so you'll be fine,and they are informed about your age."

"I'll be fine Eloise you don't have to worry" Chloe spoke for the first time and her British accent was a surprise to the twins.

"Okay take care" Eloise spoke before kissing Chloe's temple and leaving 'wow she's a good actor' thought Chloe.

"So where can I find a library" Chloe spoke as soon as Eloise left.

"It's down the hall on the left" Lizzie spoke thinking that this might be her new best friend. "Come on I'll take you." She continued.

"So are you a witch,vampire or a werewolf" Chloe asked Lizzie.

"I'm a siphoner, a witch but-" then Chloe cut her off.

"You don't have your own magic so you siphon it" and Lizzie just nodded.

"How do you know" asked the siphoner.

"I read alot" Chloe lied as she actually learned this from a killing spree she had with Klaus.

"Here we are, the library" exclaimed Lizzie. "I could show you your room later" she suggested.

"Oh no I'm just gonna take a random book and you can show me my room now." Said Chloe and Lizzie just nodded in response and Chloe 'randomly' took a grimoire.

Chloe's room was simple and she found her bags there already so when Lizzie left she started unpacking her clothes and other things. She then left the school to go to the hospital because even if they think she's a werewolf she still needs human blood to function so she took a few blood bags in a duffel bag without anyone noticing. She put it in a  box with a lock and did a spell so that the blood stays fresh.

***
The next day she woke up, finished a blood bag and got ready for her first day. She wore a white shirt and a beige woven peg trousers with an OBI tie and a pair of white sneakers with her hair curled.

She walked down and had breakfast in a corner alone, while she was having breakfast a boy and his crew they smelled like wet dog so he's the alpha and the rest is his pack.