Old friends

When Kaleb left Chloe had a gift for Lizzie and Josie she was planning on giving her before she went into a coma.it was  cute silver bracelets with their name on it.

She looked for the twins and found them talking to two boys which was probably the new students they told her about. She walked up to them and tapped them on their shoulders. When they turned around they smiled.

"Chloe this is Landon and Rafael, Guys this is Chloe" Lizzie introduced and Chloe could already see that she likes Rafael.

"Wait Chloe Williams?" Landon asked.

"I don't know I just know my name's Chloe" she replied and the both of them looked confused.

"We were in the same foster homes don't you remember?" Rafael asked.

"No I don't actually, I lost all my memories around three years ago." She explained.

"Oh... I see" Landon said awkwardly.

"Okay, well nice to meet you... Again i suppose" she said. "If your new students you must be supernatural, Rafael here smells like wolf and you, I'm not really sure,what are you?" She asked genuinely curious.

"I'm human, not one supernatural bone in my body, I think." He answered.

"Oh I see" Chloe spoke knowing that they'll compel him to forget about ever coming here.

"Okay I'll see you later I have to do something of importance." She spoke.

She then walked away thinking that she'll give the twins their gift later when Kaleb stopped her and pulled her into a room.

"Okay I wanted to ask if you could hang out, since I've been drinking human blood lately." He asked.

"So your asking me to go out with you for some blood" she asked before continuing, "I would love to, I'm still a bit hungry." She exclaimed.

***
After leaving the school they went to the highschool because it's like what Chloe likes to call 'an all you can eat buffet'  Kaleb went for a mean girl called Dana and Chloe went after a cute boy named Lucas they both drank and after that Chloe healed the boy with her blood  to clear her tracks but Kaleb didn't and Chloe didn't give him any advice they compelled their 'snack' to forget that they ever met them and left even if that went against Chloe's morals.

They got back and found out that compulsion doesn't work on Landon meaning that he is on vervain or he's something supernatural. Then Josie ran up to Chloe with a face full of worry.

"Chloe, Lizzie is had another episode." She explained.

"Where is she?" She inquired worried about her best friend.

"She's in the room, I'll go call my Dad" she informed and Chloe speed walked to the room Lizzie was in.

"Hey are you okay." She asked walking to her and Lizzie was hyperventilating.

"Okay I need  you to take deep breaths..." She spoke taking Lizzie's hands in hers, "think happy thoughts like.... Ice-cream, no uhm Mr Saltzman yes Mr Saltzman think about him or maybe Josie." She spoke stupidly.

"Well that's something." Said Lizzie.

"Okay then think about me, about how I'm here and not, not here" she said and they chuckled.
"Or maybe even that new student Rafael" she suggested wiggling her eyebrows with a smile and Lizzie was getting better and Mr Saltzman walked in.

"Okay I'll just leave since your here cause we'll just crowd around her." Chloe said before walking out and as she walked she bumped into someone she recognized to be Hope Mikealson

"Are you new I've never seen you before." Hope asked Chloe.

"No I've been here for a few weeks now, kind of" she answered and Hope just smiled.

"Okay I'm Hope" she introduced herself.

"I'm Chloe." Chloe responded with an extended hand for her to shake.

"Okay I'll see you around." Hope said walking into the room Lizzie is with Mr Saltzman.

She walked off to her room but bumped into Rafael and he smiled.

"So how've you been?" He asked her

"I've been good how are you, did the annoying puppy start his mission of finding out how you broke your curse yet?" She asked.

"Yes how did you manage I remember that you had a very low tolerance for people bothering." He asked.

"I guess I still have that trait since I almost became alpha but since I didn't want that I just told them" she said explaining what happened.

"So you only told them because you didn't want to be alpha, I'm not surprised" he said with a chuckle.

"How close were we, because I want to know what I was like before I lost my memories?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah I could do that for you, we were really close." Rafael replied and Chloe saw Jed walking up to them from far.

"You have a really irritating oversized puppy walking up to you." She warned him and he looked behind him.

"Chloe, Rafael we're waiting for you, you won't be accepted in the pack." Jed said to Rafael.

"Well I'm talking to him at the moment so shoo now he's unavailable" Chloe said motioning him to get lost with her hand's making him walk away. "You do know that he's not going to stop until you tell him how you broke your curse and it's just for safety reasons" she explained.

"I'll think about it" he said  and she nodded.

"You said we were close, how close were we?" Chloe asked.

"We were best friends the four of us against the world." He said.

"Four?" She inquired.

"Me,you, Landon and Dean" he answered.

"We were inseparable until me and Landon got adopted and left you with Dean, you were in a foster home with us and you met Dean at school." He explained to Chloe.

"So I was in a foursome great I'm sure you liked my company" she said with a smirk and he chuckled.

"Yeah you could say that you were the one who snuck out alot and taught us to do the same just for fun." He said with a smile on his face.

"I still have the habit of doing that" she said with a grin.

"Well I have to check on Landon come with you might just rediscover your friendship with us." He said.

"Yes, who knows I might get a few memories spending time with you and Landon." She thought out loud.

                             Word count 1069