Too Good At Goodbyes

Chloe found it hard to hide her secret but she knew that she wouldn't be there for long it's been three days and Chloe is getting used to being there, she is Lizzie's best friend and friends with Josie, MG and Kaleb. She's fitting in the pack although it's not by choice. She is also well known

Right now she's in the library she heard children chatting and others discussing and the twins kind-of mother Caroline giving children a tour of the school when she heard a familiar voice that she missed.

"Where do you put the hybrid's, in a cell?" Klaus asked Caroline in front of parents.

"I'm sorry this is the janitor he seems lost" she explained to the parents, "Come on Bob the bathroom's this way" Caroline said dragging Klaus away making Chloe chuckle.

Chloe was searching for Lizzie but couldn't find her so she walked up to Caroline and Klaus.

"Miss Caroline?" Chloe spoke to get her attention.

"Chloe, what happened?" She asked and Klaus looked a little worried.

"Nothing major I'm just looking for Lizzie I can't seem to find her anywhere?" She asked.

"Oh yeah she and Josie are with Mr Saltzman." Caroline informed and Chloe nodded in response before walking away.

Chloe left she went to the woods with a blood bag since it's not safe to drink blood in her room after a while of walking and clearing her head Chloe just plopped herself on the ground and looked at the stars and the moon that was nearly full and then someone's face came into her view, Klaus.

"Is there something different about the moon that your studying it." Klaus asked as Chloe stood up

"No I just came out to have some blood because I still need it to function if you haven't noticed" she said slightly annoyed and Klaus just chuckled.

"So you drink animal blood from the vein" Klaus teased.

"No silly I can't drink blood in my room because it seems that knocking is foreign, I almost got caught drinking blood so I had to work a way around that." Chloe explained.

"Oh I see, than why don't you lock your door" Klaus said with a smile because she didn't have an answer but it faded soon after, "I want to say goodbye" Klaus said and Chloe furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean goodbye?" Asked Chloe.

"Tomorrow is a full moon and the hope broke her curse, the Hollow's going to kill her and there's only one way to save her"
He explained. "The siphon twins are going to extract the hollow and...." Klaus trailed off.

"There going to put it in you" she deduced, a tear falling down her cheek.

"Yes and then I'm taking a white oak stake from the boarding school and staking myself to prevent myself from causing any harm" he said wiping a tear from her face but Chloe launched at him engulfing him in a hug which he returned.

"I can't lose you, your all I have left" Chloe said through sobs and Klaus pet her hair in a comforting way.

"No you have friends here, your not alone Caroline told me how you managed to get close to so many people in a few days, you have a pack you'll be fine" Chloe couldn't argue she had friends that she got close to.

"It's true when they say that you can't argue with a Dad" Chloe said with a chuckle

"Yes I'm hope and your father and any father would rather die than see any of their daughters in pain" he explained.

"Then this is goodbye Dad I hope you find peace on the other side." Chloe said tears falling down her cheeks and a smile on her face.

"Take care of Hope she's not as responsible as you" Klaus said and they both let out a chuckle.

And just like that Klaus disappeared into thin air and Chloe was alone with her thoughts and tears trailing down her cheeks. She got up and went back to the school she made sure no one saw her tear stained face when she got into her room she immediately washed her face with ice cold water so that her face looks normal. She was one day away from losing her father and pretending that be a wolf and for that plan to be successful she has to turn into a werewolf for the third time her second time being when she saved Klaus from a witch even if he didn't need saving.

Chloe changed into light and comfortable nightwear and drifted off to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

***
Chloe was ready for the day ahead of her she took a blood bag from her stash and got ready into a mock neck tied backless tee and paired it with a black high waisted ripped straight leg jeans with cute black boots and did her hair in a high ponytail with a minimal amount of makeup as always.

Chloe wasn't ready for the day ahead of her she didn't want to lose Klaus and be alone then live with friends she just didn't want to after taking a deep breath she left her room downstairs walking to her first class which bored her to death but she made through it later that day there was a party and it was time for Chloe to change soon.

"Chloe, Jed and the rest of the pack are ready for when the moon reaches its apex you should too." Mr Saltzman advised Chloe.

"I'll go because sometimes I turn early" Chloe said walking away with a forced smile.

"Chloe are you okay you seem different, your quiet" said Mr Saltzman.

"No it's nothing I'm just missing my sister" she lied referring to Eloise.

"Okay I'll see if I can contact her to visit" Alaric informed and Chloe respond d with a nod and walked away.

Chloe went into the forest and found the rest of the pack.

"Chloe took you long enough." Jed exclaimed.

"Well I change early I thought I could turn alone for your safety but I thought that I don't care" Chloe said with a smirk.

"Okay than,now we wait" after he said that Chloe started turning.

Her bones cracked and repositioned and she didn't scream she was already in wolf form, she looked beautiful they all looked at her and as she howled and one by one the rest of the pack turned went back to the a place where that can turn back but Chloe didn't follow them something was calling her she ran in the forest and ran into a wolf that just turned and Klaus was behind her as stunned as she is that their wolf form looked exactly alike Chloe ran off into the night going back to the school to turn back when she got into clothes she pondered as to why her and Hope's wolf form are the same.

                          Word count 1159

To whom it may concern

I just wanted to thank you for 1k reads and for the support 💕