The Father-Figure

Klaus and Chloe were killing people in a bar when Chloe was sucked into a vision. She closed her eyes and when she opened it she saw a brunette in front of her walking in an alley and suddenly out of nowhere was shoved into the wall beside her by something like magic and was knocked out. Then Chloe was back to reality and realized she was on the floor and Klaus was on top of her with an expression filled with worry and was lightly smacking her face and when she opened her eyes.

"Mom" she spoke on instinct looking for the woman she saw.

"what happened, are you okay?" Klaus asked worriedly.

"I don't know" Chloe replied with a hand on her head.

Then he took Chloe to a hotel room despite her pleas to stay an cause more carnage. When she got to the hotel room she sat on the bed and crossed her arms with a somewhat angry face but Klaus just rolled his eyes at her antics. She eventually went to bed after two hours of acting like a five year old.

When she fell asleep she was pulled into another vision. She was in a room and there was a girl with a man  the girl looked like she was about 16 years old and the man looked like he was in his twenties.

"What if she doesn't wake up." Spoke.

"She'll be fine I'll make sure of it" the girl said confidently, "besides she's Hayley Marshall"

She then saw who they were talking about, the woman she saw in her earlier vision is unconscious in a coffin. The man left and the girl took a hold of the woman's hand.

"Mom I just want to see him" she said with tears in her eyes and then Chloe was back to where she was and the vision was over.

'Who is Hayley Marshall and why am I getting visions of her'  thought Chloe bit shrugged it off and grabbed a pencil and started sketching in her sketchbook.
She drew of what she remembered of the woman called Hayley Marshall.

(picture was taken off of  Google so credit's goes to whomever drew it)

As she finished she put her sketchbook away and soon after, Klaus walked in he looked angry and worried it always confused Chloe. 'What's gotten him so worked up' she wondered.

"I have some urgent work to do out of the country" Klaus said breaking the silence, Chloe's jaw dropped because she didn't want to leave Paris.

"So when are we leaving?" She asked accepting it.

"Tomorrow but you should stay out of sight if you are seen people will hunt you down as you are my best friend and my secret weapon..." Said Klaus with a smirk before continuing, "Sort of" Klaus finished making Chloe gasp slightly before throwing the pillow beside her at him, only for him to catch it and chuckle.

"Okay then I'll get packing seeing that I have nothing better to do." She said walking to the closet in her room.

Klaus just smiled but his attention was diverted to the sketchbook lying on Chloe's bed and he wanted to know what was inside so he picked it up and looked through the book. There were a lot of sketches of all the places they've been to together.

"You sketch?" Klaus asked intrigued.

"Uh- yeah, yeah I do. I thought you knew" replied Chloe.

"No no I didn't just like I'm sure you don't know that I sketch too" he said confidently.

"Not to hurt your ego but I'll have you know that I do know that you sketch as well as paint, You make it pretty obvious." She said smirking.

Klaus came across the sketch of Hayley and stopped. "Where do you know this person from" Klaus asked gesturing to the sketch.

Chloe glanced at the book and then answered, "I don't know I saw her in the vision that made me pass out last night" This made Klaus somewhat angry, worried and confused.

"Why didn't you inform me, and why are you have visions of her?" He asked.

"I didn't want to worry you and I don't know why is it so important." She asked.

"Because we're leaving to find her she's missing, she's the mother of my daughter" he answered calmly.

"Oh okay I see now so where does she live again?" She asked.

"New Orleans" he replied.

"Okay so I'll have something to do maybe have some fun!" She exclaimed.

"Okay get packed we're leaving tomorrow" he informed before leaving her to finish her packing.

***

They've arrived in New Orleans and Chloe is living in an apartment with Klaus because he can't be near his daughter. If he does it could prove to be very dangerous for them both.

"Okay so this is your daughter" Chloe asked holding a picture of his daughter.

"Yes it is" answered the blonde male in the room.

"She's beautiful" commented the female blonde with her thick British accent.

"That she is, and too powerful for her own good." Spoke Klaus.

"Aren't we all" Chloe said in a hushed tone knowing that Klaus can hear her.

"I'll be leaving to get information from my sister Freya, stay-" he spoke but Chloe cut him off.

"Stay here and don't go anywhere because no one should know I exist blah blah blah I know I'm not a child"

"Okay I won't be long" said Klaus.

"Okay Dad I'll behave" she answered sarcastically. "I should call you Dad it just feels right you were more of a dad to me than a friend because I was like Hope, right? I don't know why I didn't think of this before." She said with a smirk.

Klaus rolled his eyes before speaking, "Whatever" then he walked out oddly liking the feeling that her calling him dad gave off.

Chloe let out a chuckle at his reply when he left.

"Klaus Mikealson my life would be boring or even lifeless without you" Chloe spoke of the father-figure in her life shaking her head with a smile.

                          Word count 1023

Author's Note
A new update for my readers.
Thank you for the support 💕