Six 🔞

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

I didn't notice that it was ten in the evening while i was driving to her neighborhood. The GPS indicated that we were only five minutes away and just like that, she woke up.

"Are we there yet?" She asked rubbing her eyes. She sound like she didn't drink earlier.

"Almost" i answered and turned to a street.

"Oh that mailbox, stop by there. That's it" she pointed to the red mailbox.

I stopped infront of her lawn and looked around before getting out the car and opening it for her.

"Thank you" she said after getting out. I was about to get in the car when she suddenly grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"W-would you like to come in?" She smiled.

"Uh... I don't know" i answered.

"Come in then" without my decision, she pulled me in. I didn't even have time think, i just noticed we were by her door. I was thinking of an excuse and why i don't want to go in but before i could even speak, she pulled me in again.

"I know why I saved this botte some times ago..." she said, walking straight to her kitchen, stilling pulling my arm. She went to a cupboard and reached for a red bottle then for two glasses.

"Uh if you forgot, I'm still driving home" i reminded but she judt shrugged and smiled at me, pouring the wine into the glasses.

"Well i still have a spare room... Besides, i know you have high tolerance with this" she said. And again, i found myself wondering how does she know a lot about me.

"Come, i wanna show you something" she said pulling my hands again, almost spilling my half full glass of wine.

She pulled me upstairs. This act alone made me think of a million possible outcome, but once we were there. She walked straight to the hall and outside her balcony. I was in awe looking at the stars, the breeze was soothing that made the wine tastier.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't?" She asked. My eyes shifted to the moon then to her. She was staring at me.

"Y-yes" i answered. It probably was the first time i felt light headed but my eyes kept shifting to her lips, they look pouty and juicy that could almost make you feel like touching them would make them explode.

"You really don't remember me do you?" She said, playing with her wine.

"Uhm..."

"It's fine. I knew it was impossible to be remembered back then" she sighed. Something thug in me that made me wrap my arms around her.

"Uh... I'm sorry..." Was the first thing that came out from my lips, "since i was a kid, i was really forgetful." I said, then released her.

"I-if you don't mind, could you tell me who you are and how'd you know me?"

She smiled at me, finishing the rest of her wine then took my glass. One thing led to another. Her lips tasted like the cheesecake earlier mixed with a wine. The wine was more tastier now that i was drinking it directly from her mouth. I couldn't push her away, knowing she was my boss, but instead, i felt like something in me was being fulfilled. My hands went to the side of her waist while her arms were wrapped around my neck.

This was my first time wishing that humans doesn't have to breathe. The moment we parted, i wanted to dive right back in, was this the effect of alcohol? Have i gone past my limits?