Twelve

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

"Then we'll make the night worth it."

It took me a few second to realize what she meant and when i did, she was already in front of the stove finishing her dish.

We ate dinner as she told me about her life after she graduated and how she got in our company. I just watch her speak, admiring the strength she had built over the years, hoping that one day, I'll be as strong as she is.

I took a shower as she insisted to do the dishes. I told her that i should do it since she already cooked for us.

After i shower, she followed after me. I just put on what i usually wear at night and sat on the bed, checking any messages i got.

"What are you doing?" She suddenly asked and as i looked up. I swear my jaw dropped seeing she wasn't wearing anything on.

"Y-you'll catch a cold" i said and pulled the sheet over me.

"I told you we'll make the night's worth" i heard her say and somehow the sheet over me seems to vanish.

She turned me to her and looked at my eyes. Hers turned dark as lust took over.

I felt her hand go up my body as her lips softly landed on mine and we danced through the night in bed.

.

I woke up with someone laying above me. I looked at her as she slept peacefully on me.

It's only been a few days since we started dating but i could say i feel comfortable with her already. Last night.... well it was a blast. I didn't know women could go a few rounds.

When she said the night's worth, she literally dried me out. I think i got tired after second rounds in bed and hoped to sleep already but she kept going and going. I guess i'm lucky to have someone accept me for who and what i am now.

Now, staring at her. She's really beautiful, despite our age difference, she looks much younger than most.

"Are you now captivated by me?" She suddenly said with her eyes close.

"Oh you're awake... good morning" i greeted. I turn to the wall clock and i still have two hour and a half before i fly away.

"Last night was great, by the way" she said sitting up, exposing her bare chest and pearly skin.

Me, myself, and i wanted to look away, because i felt embarrassed but my eyes pinned on her. Admiring the beauty she possess. How did i land myself to this goddess in front of me?

"My eyes are up here..." i heard her say, "you want another round of last night?" She chuckled and lean down, kissing me in the lips.

How wonderful it is to feel her soft lips against mine. Sucking hers was more than a pleasure i felt since the last time I kissed someone else.

We parted and i felt the happiness surge into me.

"Now, shall we continue this in there?" She asked pointing at the bathroom.

I didn't speak or answer her, i just stood up and sweep her up my arms. Carrying her bridal style towards the shower.

"You're eager" she commented as she held on tightly around my neck kissing my jaw.