Ten

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

"Did you forget anything?" Asked Ashley as i picked up my luggage.

"Nope" i answered.

"Okay, I'll just check on with the sales team" she said giving me those sweet smile.

I wore my duffle bag on my shoulder and saw Jillian tying her shoes. I decided to go to her and sat beside her.

"Hey..." i called.

"Oh, Ms. Tris...what can i do for you?" She asked, stopping what she was doing.

"Here let me" i said going down to her loosely tied laces.

"Oh i can do that myse—"

"Yeah yeah and later on you'll have to tie it again" i said securing the lace.

"Oh t-thank you then" she said as i sat down again.

"No problem." I said looking at everyone checking their things. "Hey..." i called again.

"Yes?"

"I wanted to apologize" i started.

"What... for?"

"Last week. It wasn't your fault that I didn't go to work and that i was busy. It was just a coincidence that i didn't feel good when i got home" i explained to her, looking at my hand. I didn't want her blaming herself and thinking i was avoiding her.

"I meant it when i said i wanted to be friends. Call me Tris from now on" i said, offering my hand. I know that was a jerk move but i was trying to figure myself.

"Okay..." she smiled. I know behind those smile she was sad to hear me wanting to just be friends but i don't even know what i was feeling to just agree and go into relationship when they hardly know who i really was.

"So... Jillian, would you like to sit beside me?" I asked with a playful smile that didn't go to waste. The second she understood what i meant she laughed at my face.

...

"We'll be arriving after ten minutes" i heard Thalia said.

I turned to a nearby window and saw the light post guiding us to her Cabin and the dark sky. Then a head falling to my shoulders... both shoulder.

Ashley to my left and Jillian to my right and beside her was Sam who was laughing her ass off.

"Magnet" She whispered and went back to laughing as she took a photo of us. I wanted to snatch her phone from her but I couldn't move. I just diverted my attention to my front and waited to arrived our destination.

As soon as the car bus stopped, these two beside me decided to wake up. Leaving my shoulders numb.

"Need help?" Ashley offered her hand when I didn't move from my seat.

"It's okay, i just need a second" i said declining her. I let them get off the bus first and i soon followed after.

When i got off the bus, i looked around. It was as beautiful as i remember it. The flower beds that lined up creating a path towards a huge wooded cabin. And the lamp post that gave a very nice ambiance to the place.

I was gonna pick up my luggage when i saw Jillian struggling with hers. I inspected where she was pulling and saw that it was stuck.

"Here, I'll help" i said and took over from her. I lifted the chest behind her bag and lifted it with my other arm. "There we go" I said also taking my luggage.