Eight

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Two weeks passed and i still haven't talked to her. I buried my self with work and took on the field meeting people under were supposed to go. I didn't get my clothes, shoe, phone and wallet from her because i was avoiding her.

Yes, I'm avoiding her.

I now used my Bike to get to and from work because there would be a reason for her to stop me if i walked to the station.

If we're having a meeting, i would send my assistant manager and have her record the meeting and give it to me to listen later.

Ever since that day, i felt very awkward to speak to anyone. Even Sam tried talking to me but i would just answer a little and reason out that i have a meeting.

During this past two weeks, i somehow started to hate myself more. I dream almost everyday. I drink again everyday.

Everything was too good to be true.
That woman, Ashley, is very beautiful. It's hard to believe someone like her would accept and love me. I'm not even a real woman because i have this stupid genital.

No one would love a freak like me.

A freak who shouldn't even exist. I was the epitome of anomalous. An unusual being. I don't even deserve to live, the person who brought me to this world died because of me. The person who i tried to please, loathed me till his death. And the last person who i thought will accept me, called me an abomination.

This was enough to make me realize no one would accept someone like me. Even Sam, i find it hard to believe how she could stomach standing beside me.

If only mother lived, maybe... just maybe, father could have accepted me. If only she chose herself rather than saving me. You see, she had an accident that cause for her to labor a little early. This made a lot of complications with hers and it was either she or i live. I know she loved me because she chose me instead of her but she chose wrong.

"Next up in the headline. Mrs. And Mrs Windsor discreetly appeared on many charity for elderly, orphanage and-" i switched off the TV and threw the remote somewhere. The world is for the fortunate only. How lucky for them, to marry the person they loved with no regards for their genders and status.

This is why i don't like watching TV. They only show things that people desperately want and that's bullshit.

...

"And this should be the monthly flow by the next month if we raised the stock here and lower it here and there." I explained, showing a chart on my tablet.

"That's very elaborate explanation, Ms.Hilfiger. No wonder, Ms.Thalia praises you during our conference meeting" Mrs. Zachary smiled.

"Oh she's really the best!" Jillian suddenly butt in. She came with me because i assigned this to her last month and like i said, i try stepping in for some meeting and i just happen to have a few hours open today and Jillian came into my office saying she'll be out and all and i came with her.

"I guess the rumors are true, you're immaculate." The middle aged woman said.

"You're overestimating me, Mrs. Zachary. I know there are a lot of people out there who's much better and worthy of me." I said trying to sound natural.

"Well, it was nice talking to both of you. I actually learned a lot from this meeting. You two can stay here and order anything you want to eat, it's my treat for entertaining me well. See you for the contract" she said standing up and picked up her belongings.