Two

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

"You!- you fucking useless thing!" A man stood up infront of me and trew his fist at me. I felt like i flew a few meters from him. "I never though we actually created such a thing."

I looked up from laying on the floor and he was once again infront of me. I saw his booted foot moved and swung towards me, i closed my eyes as he shouted;

"It's all because of you, you freak!"-

"I don't need you!" Once i opened my eyes, something landed across my face. I didn't felt it but the scene was overly familiar. I returned my gaze and saw a blonde woman but the face was blurry. She again slapped me and walked away. I tried walking towards her but i couldn't.

"Nobody actually loved you! You're an abomination!" She said before closing the door----

I gasped as i arose from my slumber. I could feel my sweat trickle down my face. I was dreaming... again.

It was the fourth time this week. The same scene as they were when it actually happened. It's been 10 years... why am i dreaming again?

I ran my hand to my face and to my hair. The cold breeze hit my bare skin and made me tremble. I was sleeping naked, with only a boxer on.

I walked up to my dresser and took another set of clothes, went to the bathroom and took a shower. I dressed in a black button up shirt and dark jeans. I checked my leather bag and put things i would need then head out.

I walked towards the Coffee shop and again, the lady behind the counter smiled at me then her face turned to worry for a second but smiled again.

"Are you okay? How's your night?" She first asked as i reached the counter.

"Okay." I answered plainly, "the usual" i added.

She quickly went and made me my coffee then placed it infront of me. "Here.." she said.

"Thanks" i said as i payed. I was about to leave after paying but she got ahold of my hand.

"I-if.... if you need someone to talk to, I'm always available. Please." She said and slid the paper inside my fist.

Once i got out there, i check the paper and it was her number and address with her name on it. I just shrugged and folded the paper then put it on my jeans.

I felt weirded out with everyone today, they would often ask me if i'm okay and what, some tried to tell me something but look so afraid. Once i sat on my chair, a rapid knock followed and slammed the door.

"What the fuck happened?" She asked me as she huffed her breathe.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. She went beside me and held my jaw then moved my face to one side, checking my neck.

"What did you do?" She asked and i looked at her confused, she took out her phone and took a picture. There was a long graze to the side of my neck. It wasn't deep or serious.

"Oh that" i said and she angrily looked at me. I forgot about that.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I just grazed it. It's not serious" i said and she deadpan me. "I'm being honest. I was sitting at home last night and my watch was on my hand and i accidentally grazed it when i rubbed my shoulder, got caught on my hair. Purely honest and accident" i said and she was serious for a second then sighed.