Thirteen - Bonus

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

"Should i get this or this?" Ashley asked showing me two pieces of clothes.

"Uh... they're the same?" I answered unsure.

We've been in the mall for atleast an hour and a half just looking for something to wear since she was meeting my aunt for the first time.

Ella suddenly called yesterday to let me know Marie and Joe were going to pick us up the day after tomorrow, which is tomorrow now. So, since Ashley was coming. I informed her and she was panicking now.

Ella's wedding is in a week and we were asked to stay there for a while before and after the wedding. It was moved for another year since Ella fell sick and Mia Anderson had to finish her modelling contract.

"No, for the nth time they're not the same. This is cream and this is lighter" Ashley explained.

"I'm sorry..." i said. I was feeling sorry for not knowing any fashionable things for her. "But you look beautiful in anything" i smiled.

She smiled back and put the other clothe back.

"I know how much you want to rip my clothes and that's why i needed new ones. You've tore, more than i can count" she said.

"That was just thrice... come on" i whined.

"Thrice my clothes but you're finishing my undies." She teased and continued to look around.

She was telling the time i rip her clothes. It was just a mistake, it was her fault for continuously seducing me at work a lot of times. Of course i had to suppress it but once we reach home, she would literally just tease me all over again. I remember pulling her blouse apart, letting buttons to fly everywhere or that time i rip her panties because i was getting impatient. It was all an honest mistake.

"Hey lady... are you alone?" I heard someone asked from the other isle. I knew it was Ashley who's there because i was looking around and left her there for a while.

"No, I'm with someone" she replied firmly. The man laughed lightly as if it was amusing.

"Come on, don't be like that. I just want to get to know you" he said and i heard Ashley's necklace dangle. It was small but i have sharp hearing that i find it quite surprising to hear.

"Don't touch me" she said and i knew i had to go there.

"The lady said to leave her alone" i said as i quietly sneak behind the man. We were of the same height but he was more petite.

"Are you okay, love?" I asked, highlighting the word love.

"Yes but this man keeps pesting me" she said getting behind me.

"Look man, it's better to leave my woman alone or else." I warned.

"What would a girl like you do? Slap me?" He mocked.

And i did. I slapped him hard across the face which took him by surprise by not seeing me move an inch. His face had my palm printed in red and he looked at me in anger as he sat on the floor.

"You fucking bitch!" He screamed, bolting up, raising his fist and punch me in the face. I let him, moving my face according to where he directed it to lessen the impact.

"Babe!" I heard Ashley screamed. I knew a few workers and customers are watching now.

"He punched me first, right?" I asked Ashley, tasting the blood in my mouth. Slap and punch are very different, as a matter of fact.