Chapter.21 (a few years after..)

Hey y'all welcome back to the new chapter :) as I said in the last chapter . This chapter will be taken place a few years after they saved Bailey.

Y/n POV:
It's been a few years and now Bailey 5 years old! I woke up and almost got out of bed when I felt Vox's hand on my shoulder . " stay in bed with mee babee I'll take Bailey later to school.." Vox said as he pull me closer to him. "Babe she'll wake up any minute.I need to make her breakfast ." I said as he wouldn't let me go.

"Come onnnn we haven't spent time alone in a long timeee.Since Bailey is going to be spending the night at her friends house how about I treat you great tonight how does that sound?" He said as he gave me a smirk and I turned red like a tomato. "Uh y-yeah sure that sounds great I think I should get Bailey up and make her b-breakfast.." i said getting up and walking out of the room.

I walked into Baileys room and saw her sleeping peacefully. "Baileyyy wake up it's time for school." I said getting her up and walking to her closet getting her clothes. "Are you exited for your first sleepover Bailey?" I said changing her. "Yeah! I'm excited because ima going to be a big girl and sleepover at my friends house!!" Bailey said with a big smile "alright I let me do your hair and you can get your dad up and I'll give you breakfast and you'll wash your teeth okay?" I said brush her hair and putting it into two pig tails. " yes mommy!" "Okay now go get your dad up he's probably sleeping." Bailey ran out of the room and went into my and Vox's room. "WAKE UP DADDY ! DONT BE LAZY!!! GET UP!!!" Bailey said as she hit Vox with my pillow. "Okay okay I'll get up before you break my screen." Vox said getting up and carrying Bailey.

"Great timing Bailey your food is ready!!" I said putting her food on the table . "Okay mommy!!" I sat down next to Bailey and Vox. Even tho Vox doesn't eat he still sit with us. "Daddy how come you won't eat when me and mommy are eating?"
"Because my head is a tv which means I can't eat or drink."
"Oh that sucks." Bailey said eating her food (But no for real that sucks Vox can't get ramen or drink anything!! 😭😭)

Bailey then went to the bathroom and I went to go wash her and mine plate. "Sooo are you excited for surprise later..?" Vox said putting he's hands down on my waist. "Seems your excited for the surprise?" I said giving him a smirk. "I've been planning this surprise for a long time now and I just can't wait anymore!" He said  as he started to touch my body more."how about you quit touching me and save the for later. Bailey could come out of the bathroom and see that you're touching me. And don't you have to getting ready as well?"

"Yeah yeah whatever..." he said walking away getting his stuff . "Mommy!!! I'm ready for school!!!" Bailey yelled.

"All right then let me get ready quick and I'll go take you to school." I said as I went into my room and changed quickly into jeans, a t shirt and, some vans.
"Alright now tell daddy goodbye!!" "Bye daddy I love you!!" Bailey said as she went to Vox and hugged him. "Goodbye my loves!!! I'll miss you!!" He said as he pulled me and Bailey together in a hug. He carried Bailey and tickle her. "Daddy stop!! I can't breathe!!" She said as she laughed a lot. "Alright alright, now I love you so much and your mother too! Imma miss you guys so much!" He said as we all walked out. He kissed Bailey than me. "Alright then we'll see you later bye love!~" I said waving at Vox as waved back and walking in his car. I put Bailey on a booster seat.(I don't know if a five year old should still sit in a booster seat.) and I took her to her school and walked her in her class. I walked back to my car and I went to the happy hotel to go visit Charlie and the others. I got there and knocked at the door and waited for the door to answer. I saw the door opened and it was Alastor. "Oh well hello y/n how have you been come in!!!" He seemed so happy. "Oh thank you Alastor ! You seem so happy."
"Oh I'm always am darling anyways. What brings you here?!" He says getting really close to my face. "Oh umm...well I just came here to visit you guys!"
"Oh that's wonderful let me bring you tea!" And then he went off to the kitchen. I sat down the couch waiting for Alastor to come. Alastor came out with tea. He gave me the tea and I drank it . "So where are the others?" "The others are out shopping for supplies. How's Bailey?" The tea was very good. "Bailey good. She bit a kid but everything has been well."
"Oh that's great I'm proud of her!!!" Alastor said clapping. "Ughhh you too. When Vox and I got the called that she bit another child. Vox got very happy and was proud at her..." I said drinking more of that tea. "I mean I wouldn't blame him for being proud of his daughter biting another kid." He said laughing. We talks for bit and then I left to go pick up Bailey.
"Mommy I'm hungry!!!!!!" Bailey said putting her hand over her stomach. "I know I know I'll go make you food. I'll make you chicken and rice." I said going in the kitchen making food for Bailey.

(Time skip)

"Honeyy!!~ I'm home!!!" Vox said coming inside the house "daddy!!!"Bailey said as she ran to Vox and hugging him. "Hey baby!! How was school?" "School was good!! And now I'm excited for my sleepover!! I already have my bags ready!!" Bailey said holding her bags. "Oh no but I don't want my only baby to go !! He says hugging her really tie. "Daddy your squishing me!!" "Alright then, where's your mother?" "She's in the bathroom!""okay then we'll waiting for your mother to get out and then we'll take you to your friends house." Vox said watching the Tv. A few minutes later I got out of the bathroom and saw Vox got home. "Oh hi honey! How was work." I saw waking to my sweater and putting it on. "Meh it was boredom the same as usual. How was your day?" "My day has been good. Okay now Bailey you you your bag ready?" I said grabbing the keys. "Yes mommy!!" "Okay then! Vox you want to come?" 
"Yeah sure and I'll drive." He said taking the keys away from my hand and giving me a smirk. We all went in the car and Vox and I walked Bailey to her friends house and had a little chat with her friends parents. "Finally and now it's just going to be you and me tonight.~ I can't wait to show you your surprise!" Vox said as we both get into the car and drove to the house....

Alright then I've been thinking of making the next chapter the last chapter and making it into a lemon chapter. I have thought about and decided to malign a lemon :) I hope you guys enjoy this chapter see ya in the next chapter!~