Chapter.6 (finding my brother.)

Hey ya how was the chapter? Too long ? I'll try to male this chapter kinda short but if you guys like long chapter please tell me and I'll try to do more! Back to the chapter.

I woke up with my phone on my hand. I looked up and saw there was a tiny stack of papers. I got up and went over to my desk . I saw a Note that said ' I heard that you were FaceTiming someone so I decided to do some of your work . But next time. When Someone in the hotel gives you work please do it . Thank you . -Charlie '

Hmm guess I'll just have to do the rest of the work. Once I finish I check the time . It was 5:06 am. I carry the tiny stack of the paper and when to Charlie's office and put it there . I went to the kitchen and made my food . I ate my food all alone . "Hm it's too quiet.... where are the others?" I told myself. I then look outside and saw that it was still nighttime. I went up to my room again and to check my calendar how many more months left for my birthday. 'Hmmmm......only 3 more months. ' I got the picture of my older brother and kept asking questions... 'how come the mom ,dad ,Alex and Ariana didn't told me about him. All I wanted to know why he's gone.' I said . I then got my phone and did went threw my cameras roll and found the picture of my brother . I saw the picture on my phone then the photo in my hand. And notice that he still dress the same way as me. And still do . I looked up what time does 'Marks bar' open . Once when I looked at the time it said it opens at 6:30 am . I waited until 6:30. While I was waiting I was watching tv by myself. I got up Change and turn off my Tv and took the picture with me . I walked out the hotel on my way to find the Bar. Once I found it which it took my 5 minutes. i walked inside of the Bar and I saw a bartender. I sat on the stool . I took out the photo of my brother .

"Hey Bartender ! I have a question .  Is there anyone named E-" I looked up saw that it was Ethan. My brother. The boy in the photo.

"Um ma'ma what is your question?" Said the man .

"Umm I'm looking for a guy named Ethan. I'm his younger sister Y/N." I said shaking.

"No way! Are you serious !!" Said the Bartender.

"Yes I am serious." I said being all confused.

"Oh that's great! I'm Ethan ! He said being all happy.

"Wise are you being for real?!?! I've been wanted to find out who you were!" I said being all happy.

"Well did I got to make sure u your really Y/N my baby sister ?" He said crossing his arms.

"Here I have proof here." I said taking my phone out and showing him the picture of him.

"It is you little sis." He said looking very sad but looked happy.

"Yeah it is. I've been wanted to know who you are .. " I said putting my hand under my chin.

"Had Mother ever me ?" Slur said giving someone a drink  .

"Nope never. I alway asked her the same old question . ' who that boy in the photo?' And  she says the same old answer. ' that's a story for another day .' "

"Oh..wel dearie now we have each other now.  How's Ariana and Alex?"

"They have been good.. at less that I know.  Ariana is 20 and I'm collage and Alex is in his first year of high school."

"Well I'm glad I got to see you. I miss you. "

"I miss you too."

"How about later I'll see you soon . How about later today. "

"that sound nice see ya big bro.and also I'm staying at the Happy hotel if you were wondering " I said getting up and walked to the door.

"Okay I'll go over then. See ya sis be careful ." He said waving to me.

I waved at him and then left. I walked to the hotel being happy. I finally found my older brother.

————————————————————

Heyy ya how was the chapter ? Anyways I have family over so I'll try to post as much as I can . See ya very soon. ~