Chapter.14 (5months)

I was laying on the couch when i felt something kick me. I looked at my big stomach and saw something was moving inside. ' hmm must be the baby kicking.' I told myself. I then put my hand where the baby was kicking . then kicking happened again. I then began to sing . (You pick the song).

"You sound so lovely my love.~" said vox

I jumped and got up looked up. "Vox you scared me!"

"Oh sorry my love." Vox said . Vox then pick me up and walked up stairs.

"Vox Im heavy . Your going to drop me." I said being all scared.

"I won't drop you. I wouldn't want the baby and you to fall and get hurt. " Vox said as we enter the room. He gently put me on the bed.

Vox then lay down next to me and started to touch my stomach. The baby then. Kicked.

"What the fuck was that??" Said Vox

"That's the baby kicking. You can also talk to the baby." I said feeling the baby kick.

"You sure I can talk to the baby? Can it hear me?"

"Yes the baby Can hear you."

"Okay here goes nothing.." Vox then got lower where my belly was and started talking to the baby. "Hey there little buddy . It's your dad!" Said Vox touching the kick. "Your mother and I can't wait to see you soon!"

"That reminds me we haven't open the envelope of the gender reveal." I said looking at a big sack of papers.

"Oh yeah do you want me to go open it?"

"Sure. You can see it first." I said all happy.

Vox then got up and found the envelope. He opened it . Vox eyes were wide.

"Vox what's wrong?" I said getting up. Vox looked at me with tears in his eyes. (Idk if that's possible.) and said. "Y/N were having a GIRL!!" Vox crying in tears of joy and hugging me.

"W-wait your for real!?!" I said already crying.

"Yes my love I'm for real!" Vox said jumping up and down and running around the whole room.

"Vox don't run around your going to break or crack your head."

"I can't stop! I'm too excited!" Vox said still running around . We both hear a knock on our door. We both went down stairs. Vox open the door and saw a envelope.

"Hmmm what it's about." Vox grab the envelope and saw that it has your name on it.

"Y/N it has your name on it." Vox said handing me the envelope. I looked at where my name was and then realized the handwriting.

"I know this handwriting." I said.  Yup

"Who's handwriting is it?"

"It's my mother." I said having a worried face.

I opened the envelope and read the letter I read it...

' Dear Y/N.

LISTEN CLOSELY  Y/N ! You and Ethan aren't the