Chapter.19 ( on the mission pt.2)

Wow you guys still care about this story...anyways I misss writing this book so I'll bring a chapter to all of y'all who waited! ⚠️Also blood with be in this chapter ⚠️
———————————————————————

"Well what's the plan ?" Valentino said .

"We don't have a plan Val that why Vox and I came here for help." I said as I put my hand on my head and sigh .

"Well.. do you guys have any clues of where she can be?" He said

"We have a letter from her parents and they gave us a hint ." Vox said handing the letter to Val. Val started reading the letter. He seemed very interesting in the letter . He then looked at Vox than me. Valentino went back into his office and comes out with a bag.

"Here have this." Valentino threw me a bag . I catch it the bag and opened it. It had a pocket knife , a pp gun and other weapons. "Why this?" I said as I took out the stuff that was in it. "Well what do you think your going to do?" I stayed quiet and looked at him and nodded.

"Well the first place to go is the other side of the town that's where all the all the abandoned places are at." He started walking and the rest of us followed him. Velvet was behind Valentino and Vox and I were behind Velvet . While Velvet started taking pictures of herself . Then she pull me in and took a picture of the both off us. Vox was in the background and he pointed the middle finger with a annoyed face expression. It seems his use to it but just annoyed of it.
"Ughhh I hate when Velvet does that...one time she took a picture of me while I was sleeping...Naked!" I giggled.

We all walked into a limo and sat and waited for a while since Valentino and Velvet kept getting snacks . I got Vox arm and slept . "Where here!!" said Valentino. I got up really quick and looked at him. "Aww did you Accidentally fell asleep ? Well it doesn't matter where here !" We all walked out and I got the bag that Valentino gave me . We went into the one of the abandoned buildings .it was so dark so we had to bring a flashlight . We found spider webs, old glasses of beer and wine. We walked up stairs and found my parents . Her Mother and father standing while her younger and older Siblings were looking at us disappointed. Y/n gave them both a death stare .

"Well well we'll if it Valentino, Velvet, Vox and Y/n.... I've missed you u/n so much!" Said Allison walking towards Y/n but Vox moved into of her. "Don't. Go . Near. Her." He said with a Aggressive voice. "Oh don't you want your daughter back Vox ? Or do you want us to hurt her or even give her to the exterminator and tell them to kill her."

"You fucking wouldn't !" Vox them sounds even more Aggressive. "Just hand is our daughter and we won't do nothing to you guys.."

"Hmmm not after what in that bag." Allison pointed the bag Y/n was holding. "Why do you want to know what in the bag?" Said Velvet.

"Do you want the fucking child or no!" She said getting mad.

"Just pass it Y/n it's gong to be okay." Said Vox .

"Oh yes it's okay to be okay Y/n dear !" Said her mother .

"Fine ." I said and she gave the gave to my mother . "Now!" My mother yelled and James ran to pull a Lever which everybody duck down expect for Y/n .

I felt something go threw her . I looked down at her Stomach and saw a large knife through in my  body. Blood then came out of my stomach and my mouth . I felt to the ground and Vox went to come get me.

"Y/N!!" Yelled Vox....

To be continued.....

———————————————————————
Sooo how you guys like ? It's been a long time for what almost 3 months? 2 months? Anyways I hope u guys like it ! See ya in the next chapter!~