Chapter.11 (wanting a child??)

Hi guys ! I really didn't know what to do for this chapter so I just decided to make all BABIES!! They're are so cute! And I'm also bored do yeah enjoy this chapter!

I was at my work. I was working as the cashier. I saw what looked like a mother with her daughter. Her looked adorable.

"Hi welcome to the one and only elles cafe . How may I help you."

"Yes can i have a small cup of matcha and my daughter would like a... olive what do you want ?" The mother said  to her daughter.

"Hmmm I would like a chocolate chip cookie." The daughter said in a cute voice.

"Okay so a small cup of matcha and a chocolate chip cookie will that be all?" I said to the mother.

"Yes that would be all."

"Okay so your order will be $10.45 cents." The mother gave the money and walked away with her daughter. I wonder if I would be a good mother. Hmm I want a child now...

I walked home later that day. Vox wasn't home . He probably has a lot of work. I made myself food and ate. I walked over to the room. I sleep for a good hour. I woke up from hearing the front door open.

"Y/N honey I'm home!!" Vox said closing the door and walking up stairs. He walked into the room. I was still laying down when he sat on the bed.

"You looked cute when you look sleepy." Vox said laying next to me.

"I want a baby.. I said mumbling "you want a what?"

"A baby.." I said a little louder.

"Okay them well get one...or even make one."

"Wait really!" I said getting up.

"Yes I'm I want a child with you." Vox said hugging me. "And if we do have a baby you'll be a great mother."

"And your going to be a great father."

We then have sex....

————————————————————

Heyy! Sorry I don't make a lemon. I would feel weird making it but I'm sorry this is a short chapter . I promise the next one is long . See ya in the next chapter!~