Chapter.12 (having a baby!!)

Hey guys I really hope you guys like this chapter!

It's been a month since Vox and I had sex. I been throw up a lot since last week. I went to the store to go buy a pregnancy test. Once I got it I turned around and saw Charlie , Vaggie and Angel looking at me being shocked.

"N-no it's not what y-you think!" I said shaking.

"HE FUCK YOU DIDNT HE?!?!" Angel said running towards me looking mad.

"N-no it was a mistake.!!"

"MY BOSSES FRIEND FUCK YOU!!" Angel said out loud and grabbing both of my arms

"ANGEL DONT SAY THAT OUT LOUD AND LET HER GO!!!" Vaggie said. Angel then let go of me.

Charlie walked towards me and said. " meh it's okay Y/N we're here for you no matter what."

"Thanks Charlie. But I think Angel might explode at Vox when he sees him." I said looking at Angel freaking out while Vaggie was trying to clam him down.

"Okay so if Charlie , Vaggie and I know what are we going to say to the other ?" Angel said looking confused..

"We just don't tell them until Y/N finds out if she's actually pregnant or not!" Vaggie said putting a hand on her face .

"Yeah I don't think the others would be happy. Especially Alastor." Charlie said.

"Well I'll go take the test and I'll text Charlie if I am pregnant but you guys can't tell anyone . Angel" I said

"Okay deal." They all said while Angel was looking at me in a mean way.

"See ya guys take care!" I said waving at them .

Once I got home I ran to the bathroom and took the test.....it......was.......positive.....I text Charlie the test. She answer by saying. "OMG!!!! YOUR GOING TO BE A GREAT MOTHER IM HAPPY FOR YOU !!!"

I fell down in tears of joy . I took the test and I went out of the bathroom . I went to go try to find a place to find it from Vox. I hope he won't get mad. I heard the door open and heard Vox voice.

"Darling I'm home!~" Vox said while walking on the stairs. Once he walked in the room I still had pregnancy test on my hand and still had tears 

"Babe is everything okay?" Vox said walking closer to me.

"Yes everything is okay but I have one news for you." I said sounding all shaking .

"What is it?"

"Your going to a father Vox." I said turning around handing him the test.

He looked at it and then me . He hugged me and swing me around. He started kissing me all around my face.

"Okay okay that's enough!" I said giggling

"I'm just so excited to be a father! And your going to be a mother!!" Vox said jumping up and down.

"Well we have to tell the others now." I said looking at the time.

" we should surprise them!" Vox said having stars on his eyes .

"You are really happy aren't you?"

"Yup I am! Oh and I'm having a meeting tomorrow and I want you to come ."

"Whyyy you know I don't like going to your works meetings."

"It's okay it's just going to be with Valentino. Angels boss. And it won't take that long I promise."

"Fine I'll go but I'm going to sleep already.." I said laying down.

"Okay good night Darling." Vox said kissing me on the lips and went to close the door.

  ———————the next day———————

I woke from Vox getting his clothes on.

"Looks like someone's a wake."

"What time is it?"

"It's 11:34 am"  Vox said looking down at me.

I got up and started to change into something nice. I went to go make myself some food. After I ate I threw up like always. We both we in the car and got to Vox's work. We both. Got out and walked inside. We got inside of Valentino's office. There was Valentio and Angel. I thought angel would be mad but he wasn't . He had the same old face he had.

"Okay so why the hell am I here ?" I said sounding sleepy.

"We're about to talk about extermination day." Valentio said.

"Uhh what's extermination day?" I said in a confusing way.

"It's a day that happens once a year and it's a group where exterminator's from heaven kill here In hell." Vox said looking down at me.

"Oh..then how come Lucifer isn't here?" I said.

"I am here idiot.." Said a voice on the corner of my eye.

"O-oh sorry." I said looking away.

The meeting was over . Lucifer told us not to go out while the extermination day was happening. Lucifer left the room and it's was Valentio,Angel Vox and I .

"Well hello there darling I'm Valentio! You look so beautiful!" Valentio said while kiss my hand.

"Thanks I guess and you too."

"A little birdie told me that you guys were having a baby.." I looked at Angel and Angel just point the middle finger at me. I point at him back.

"Well yeah we are." Vox said

"Oh well congratulations to you too!" Valentio said while hugging us.

"Thanks Valentio."

"Make sure to invite me to the gender reveal!!!"

We both got out of the build and went out and lay on our been and cuddle.

————————————————————
Hi guys! I was making this chapter and then fell asleep last night but at least I got a chapter done very early ! Imma start making the next chapter right now!! See ya in the next chapter!~