Chapter.4 (meeting him.)

Hello y'all how you been? I've been very good . I'm getting my two friends a bunny . It going to take a lot of work but I think they can handle it. Anyways back to the story.

I saw him ... . I saw a demon but not just like any other demon . He had a tv for a head . He was wearing a suit. He's eye we're blue and red but one of them were bigger and very Different then the other one . He was Looking at angel then me . I felt a light blush on my cheeks once we both made eye contact.

"Come on angel he is in he's office ."  Said the tv headed demon.

"Alright . Y/N don't go anywhere stay with him. He's name is Vox be nice to him ." He said pointing to the tv headed person . Vox huh? Maybe his name.

"Okay dad !" I said jokingly. Angel just smile and walked away.

It was me and The dude Vox . It was quiet for a minute then I spoke .

"So Vox is your name? " I said walking out of the elevator.

"Yes . Y/N is your name . Right ?" He said looking at me .

"Yup. Correct."

"Come follow me." He said while turning away and started to walk

"You sure? "

"Yes Im sure we are just going to sit on the couch." He said as he stop and turn around and look at me .

I followed him to the couch . We both sat down on the edge of the couch .

"So Y/N when did you came to hell.?" He ask while looking at the ground .

"Just a day ago. Died from a car crashing into my parents car while I was in it ."

He seem to understand.

"What about you?"

"Well the thing is I don't remember at all ."

"Oh it fine . "

Everything got quiet again.

"Well would you like a cup of water?" Vox said getting up.

"No thanks."

He sat back down .

"I have a question" I said .

"What is it?"

"Can you drink liquid or even eat?"

"Nope I can't but I'm kinda glad . I don't have to spent on money on food."

"Oh ."

We were chatting for a while and got to know each other. Angel came out of the room .

"Come on Y/N we're leaving. "Angel said

"I'm comin-" I felt someone grab my arm when I got up. I looks over and saw Vox holding my arm.

"Here. It's my number call me when you can." He said and then wink at me .

I took the paper and nodded . I put the paper in my pocket and I walked where Angel was .

"Come on let's go get ice cream." Angel said.

———time skip to the ice cream shop.————

Once we got there angel got a cookie dough and I got F/F .

"So what did you Vox do while I was gone?" Angel asked

"Nothing just talked and got to know each other. Why you asked?" I said

"Ohh nothing it just wondering why he gave you his number to you ." He said smiling

I was shock .

"How d-did you k-know?" I said as I turned red .

"Oh sweetheart It's in your pocket I noticed it when it had Vox name on it ." He said like if he was my older sibling.

I stayed quiet.

"It's okay I won't tell anyone . Especially to Alastor."

"Why not Alastor?"

"Because Alastor and Vox are enemies since they're both are over lords."

"Ahh makes since . Then I'll be careful."

"Okay . Come let go back to the hotel . It's been a long day."

When we back to the hotel and I went to my room and I was changing. I put the note that Vox gave me next to my bed and I lay down. All I was thinking about was Vox. Imma try to call home tomorrow.

————————————————————

Hello all sorry I didn't upload two chapter I was busy with some family stuff. But imma make a chapter right now and try to upload it . Anyways see ya in the next chapter!~