Chapter.18 (on the misson pt.1)

Hello ! Sorry I haven't updated this story a long time but here's the next chapter! I'll try to post both of the story later say when I get sleep . It's 3:35 am well I hope u guy enjoy the story!
———————————————————————

"They took her.." I said as I felt I was about to faint.

"You gonna be fucking kiddin-." Box said getting up and seeing that bailey was gone. He then grabbed gently and pull me up and tried to calm me down.

Once I have calm down Vox and I went to looked of there was a note like usual. And there was . Here's the note :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear y/n & Vox ,

We got your daughter Bailey. If you guys want her

back you'll have to find us . And make sure to own a

thank you to your great siblings. Ethan especially!

We knew since the day you were born you were

going to be one horrible child. Anyways !, if you want

Bailey back . You have to find us. But here's a little hit

since your really fucking stupid:

It's where almost every demon has gone too . Every
demon has loved it. But nows it's banned . And remember there a lot of banned places here in hell. We have set traps there so if you guy are really smart then try a red key and the red key is Attach to a lock out side of the banned building.

You guys only have 3 days to get her or else your

sweet little Bailey will be our dinner!

Good lucky finding us and her!

-your parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great..now what the fuck will I Fucking do?!!?

"Uhh Babe !! I found a note!!" I said handing the note to him. As I Gave him the note he began to read it . Once he was done reading the letter  he looked like he was thinking about for a plan .

"Hmm I have a plan come on let go to the car." He said get himself ready .

"Wait where are we going??" I said as I was getting dress as well.

"We're going over to my friends . I'm sure they will help." He said going down stairs and getting the keys "hey wait up!!" I said running down the stairs . We got into the car and Vox started to drive. Once we got to where I guess Vox's friends were. The porn Studio I was all ready not want to go on there. It's too weird and gross. Yeah it's fun and all but still.

"I could tell you don't want to be here." Vox said looking at me as we both got out.

"No i do-I mean I don't but if we have to go in there to save Bailey then we'll going in there."

"Okay just hold tight I don't any of these freaks take you away." I hold his hand and we both walked in.

We walked to the elevator and Vox press a button. The elevator door opened and we walked out of it. We both walked to a door that said a demons name. 'velvet' . Vox knocked on the door and someone open it .

"What the fuck do yo- oh well hello Vox! It's been a long time since I seen you!"said a girl with grey dark skin .she has a bit of whit hair and  Pink hair with a darker shade of pink or purple ( I really can't tell what kind of called it is.)  with a big smile and make up on . She was wearing a dress with kinda made her looked like a clown but a pretty clown. In fact her style is Quite  interesting.

"Oh and who are you you beautiful young lady! I didn't see you around here. Are you new here?" Said the girl looking at me from head to toe.

"Velvet this is Y/N my girlfriend . Y/N this is Velvet she's an overlord too and one of my great friends." 

"Hi Y/n it's nice to meet you ! Finally Vox has found someone he loves! " Velvet said shaking my hand .

"It's nice to meet you too Velvet . I like  your dress it's very beautiful." I said smile .

"Why thank you! Come in!"she said opening the door wide . We walked into her office as she calls it . Her office has a lot of pictures mostly of her.

"So what you guys need!" She said sitting on her sit .

"Well we got a problem." Said Vox with a serious face

"I'm listening." Velvet said

"Okay so Y/N and I have a 1 month old daughter . Her name is Bailey . So ever Since I got Y/N pregnant, her family has been sending us letters like they would kill our child and other stuff like that. And after Y/N gave birth, her older brother Ethan found her other siblings. And he brought them our house. And we guess that they were helping their parents find us and our daughter. And today Bailey was gone . Y/N found her gone when she heard a Big Bang . And we came here so you guys could help us ." Vox said explaining.

"Hmm..sure I'll help you guys ." She said getting up."no one's messes with my best friend ESPECIALLY if my best friend has a 1 month old baby. Come on let go get Val." She said walking to Valentino office as we both followed her. Valentino got out of his office. He looked at Velvet , Vox then me.

"Why hello darling welcome back! It's nice to have you here!"  Valentino pick me up and hugged me.

"Hi Valentino it's nice to see you too can you um.. put me down?"

"Oh sure thing ! So can I see your guys new baby! "

"Well Val that's the problem . Y/N family took it their  daughter away from  them this morning " Velvet said .

"Well what's the plan?