Chapter.13( 2 months old)

It's been 2 months since I found out Vox and I were having a baby. Vox doesn't want me going to work anymore. in fact Vox walked in to my bosses office to tell him that he wants me not working there. And now all I do it stay home and eat food or go over to the hotel to have a little visit.

Today I was decided to go visit the hotel . Once I got ready to go I noticed that my stomach has gotten bigger. I walked all the way to the hotel . I knocked on the door. Niffty opened it.

"Hi Y/N come in." She said opening the door wide. I walked in and saw the others eating their food.

"Y/N!!!" They all said Running towards . Once I said that they wanted to hug me I walked the different direction do they won't hurt me or the baby.

"Hey we just to give you a hug!" Said Angel. He looked down at my stomach and then at me. "Your stomach has gotten bigger...HE DID FUCK YOU!!"

"Okay angel we get. their having a baby." Said vaggie .

"Wait she's pregnant?" Said Alastor.

"Yes I am" I said looking at him.

"Hmmm I see. Well congratulations Darling !"
Alastor said with a big smile.

"Your not mad?" I Said

"No I'm not I realize that it's your life can I can't control of what you do."

"Oh well thanks." I said.

I stayed helping them with some work. And later Vox called me.

"Y/N where the hell are you?!? Are you lost??!! Did someone took you?!?!?" Vox said in a panic way.

"Vox sweetie I'm fine I'm just at the hotel helping everyone."

"Oh dear god . I thought someone took you or something like that."

"Oh darling I'm fine you can come pick me up if you want."

"Sure I'm going right now." Vox said hanging up.

"Wow he really was freaking out." Angel said.

"Yeah he's overprotective too. He talked to my boss so I won't have to work anymore and some how it worked" I said .

"Hmm yeah he sounds overprotective boyfriend." Vaggie said .

We all stop working and went to the living room and watched tv . 5 minutes has past and I heard a knocking on the door. I just got up but then Charlie got up and said. " don't worry Y/N I'll get it." And I sat back down.

"Hey Vox are you here for Y-" Charlie said being interrupted by Vox.

"Hi Charlie I'm here for Y/N. Is she still here!?!?!" Vox said getting inside and looking for me.

"Yes she here. she's in the living room." Charlie said pointing to the living room.

Vox rans to the living room and found me laying down watching tv.

"Oh hi Babe." I said looking up at me then the tv.

"Hi darling. We gotta go." He said feeling my stomach.

"Why can we just watch this."

"Nope. I don't really want to be in here." Vox said mumbling a little bit.

"Fine we'll go but your making me food I'm the morning." I said getting up. We both waved the others good bye and went home.

Once we got home I made myself a cup of milk and ate some with some cookies. I sat on the couch and sat down with a blanket .vox saw me watching the tv and sat next to me.

"I've noticed that the baby is growing." Vox said touching my stomach.

"Oh just wait 7 more months and then you'll see if it's still growing." I said before drinking my milk.

"Shouldn't we get the gender reveal paper soon?"

"Yeah but that's until next week."

"I can't wait to find out if a girl or a boy. What do you want the baby to be?" Vox said looking down .

"I really don't care if it's a girl or boy I'm still going to care for it no matter what."

"Hmm make sense."

Once we got to our room we both lay down and stares into each other eyes. And feel asleep slowing.......

————————————————————
Hi guys ! This might be the second time I upload in one day. But anyways hope you enjoy reading this chapter ! See ya in the next chapter!~