Chapter.15 (9months old)

I was getting out of my doctors appointment. The doctor said the baby could come any time now. I went to walked to Ethans houses hi hey was a block away from the hospital. Once I got there Ethan looked very worried.

"Hey big bro what's wrong?" I said

"Well I'm worried for the baby. What if our parents take her away. And take u away too."

"It's okay Ethan there's nothing to worry about . We haven't even seen them yet so that's probably a good sign."

We talk for a while until I had to leave .

"Okay Ethan imma have to go now see y-"

"Nope Im walking you home I don't want anything to happens since they all are here in hell." Ethan said hold my hand.

"Ethan I'll be okay I promise."

"Nope I really don't want them to hurt you like how they hurt me."

So now Ethan walked me all the way to the hotel.and yes his is those kinds of older brothers.

"There all stay. Your welcome lil sis." Ethan said impending the door.

"I'm thanks but I told you I'll be okay." I said sounding all annoyed .

"Ughh how many times do I have to say to you. They are dangerous they could be out there any moment."

"I do know they could be out there. " I said eating something to eat.

"Hi Ethan and Y/N. What are you guys fighting about?" Said Vaggie.

"I'm just telling Y/N to be more careful when she's out of the hotel! I don't want her to get hurt like how our parents hurt me. They can be out there! " He said in a mean voice.

"I'm just trying to calm down and stop worrying about me and the baby! I'm not a baby anymore !" I said arguing.

"Well he's right Y/N your parents can be out there while trying to find you and Ethan. I think it's better off if someone goes with you when your out of the hotel ."

I stay quiet and went in her room. I sighed.

"Hey uhh Y/N I think this is for you .. " said Vaggie . Handing a new envelope.

"Oh thanks..you can stay did I'm Ethan left?"

"Yeah he did.." Vaggie said while I opened the envelope and read out loud.

'   Dear Y/N

You Poor child . You really think going back to

where u use to live will work? Your one  stupid 

Person I have ever met. We are coming for you.

We are coming for you and your child.

And well hurt everyone you love. And Yes we

are around hell when you are out of the hotel. 

Don't worry sweetie. We only want to ruin your

life even more.~

                       -Alison and James. '

" holy shit! " baggie said being all shock .

"I know! What the fuck are we going to do now? Live in Baxter Lab or something??!!?"

————————time skip—————————

"Really Vaggie I was only joking " I said putting my hand on my face.

"Yeah but like no ones there's a Lab here at the hotel." Vaggie said helping me carrying my stuff.

"Well while your sleeping in my Lab the only thing I NEED from you and Vox is to stay away from my stuffs." Baxter said closing the door. "And since I have another room here in the Lab you guys can have it. I really don't need it."

"Okay thanks." I said pushing everything into the small room.

"Have you guys got a little bed for the baby." said Baxter .

"Yeah but we just left it in our house.."

"Hmmm...I could try to build one for you guys.."

"Really?"

"Yeah for the second time I'll help you.." Baxter said I'm a tried voice.

"Thank you Baxter your the best!" I said hugging him.

"Okay okay ! Don't hug me!" Baxter then got out of the hug.

Later that day Vox has came back from work I told Vox of what had happen . He understand. Everyone was at the living room watching the Tv , using their phones or reading a book.

"Hey do you guys have plans tomorrow?" Said Vaggie reading her book.

"Nothing why.?" Everyone said at the same time.

"Cause tomorrow is Extermination day." Vaggie said Turing the other page.

"Hmm..what time does it usually start?" I stay laying on Vox legs.

"It's starts a midnight." Said Angel.

"Well we gonna hope the baby doesn't come during the extermination happens."

———————later that night———————-

We all heard a rigging sound and then the tv happen which off to Lucifer himself.

"Hello every demon in hell the Extermination is about or happen make sure to stay inside." And then the tv turn off.

"Hmm looks like we going to bed . Night everyone." I said pulling Vox. The Lab was the basement of the hotel. We walked all the way down to our new little home.

"So what did the doctor told you went you went. Did someone went with you?" Vox said changing into his Pajamas. And when I mean that I mean just shirtless and some shorts.

"The doctor said the baby could come any time and no body went with me." I said getting on our bed.

"Honey someone has to go with you. Especially when your out of the hotel."

"I know I know." I said already laying down.

" I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Voxie." We both fell asleep . And then something happen.

"AGGHHHH!!!!!" I screaming......

Stay tuned.........

————————————————————
Im so sorry but Imma have to leave you guys hanging but don't worry ! The chapter with come out tomorrow! What do you guys will happen? See ya in the next chapter!~