Chapter.22(the lemon/fianl chapter)

Alright you guys this is the lemon / last chapter. Omg it's almost been a year when I made this . Also I noticed that some of you guys noticed my miss spell. It's makes me laugh when you guys notice I type "Box" instead of "Vox" and other words to LOL! This will have a happy ending :) Please don't judge my lemon it's my first time doing one so I hope you guys enjoy!!
No ones POV:

You both got back to the house and once both of you got into the house. Vox pinned you on the wall with his screen very close to your face. "I've been waiting for this for a . Long . Ass. Time.~" Vox said picking you up and walking to your guy's room. He throws you on the bed and closes the door. "Alright, I know that you know what your surprise is buttt. I'm still going to ask you if you want to do it again. Even tho we do it like.....three times a month? I still want to ask you" he says as he smiles and he's screen turns into this face : (: . "Of course. Either way we have done it multiple times. I'm fine with it." You said giggle. "Well then." Vox jumps and gets on of you. "What are we waiting for?~" they both started to take each other's clothes off except that you had you panties on and Vox had he boxers on. He pinks you on the bed and giving you the look making sure if you want to do it .you nodded . He then took off you panties and then took off his boxers. He gets inside you he starts to thrust slowly . You kept on moaning. He kept on thrust faster and faster . You kept on moaning louder and louder.  You guys were go out it for a long time until You and Vox started to cum a lot. You felt the warmest inside you. After that you guys stop and got tired and fell asleep.

   A month later.~
Y/N POV:
"Bailey!! Vox I have a surprise for the both of you!!!"
I said calling the both of them that where playing outside.  Vox then cared Bailey on his shoulder and walked inside the house. "What the surprise mommy!" I handed Vox and Bailey a mini box. They both opened it there were confetti inside the box. Bailey took some of the confetti off and took out a pregnancy test. "Mommy daddy what is this?" Bailey looked up at Vox. Vox jaw went down and looked up at me. "Sweetie you going to be a big sister!" I said to her Bailey looked happy "yay! I'm going to be a big sister!"

   The end

Omgg I can't believe that this story has ended . But I was thinking of making a different story. It's not going to be a hazbin x reader or a hellauca boss x reader . I might post it tomorrow. But thank you for reading this story! See ya next time!~