Chapter.8 ( its your birthday! Pt.2)

Heyy sorry o left all of u guy's hanging but here pt.2!

We all walked in and ordered our drinks .. Ethan and I ordered our drinks. We were waiting until I had to go in the restroom. I went in and looked at the mirror. ' did they actually not care or did they really had work to do..? ' I told myself while looking at the mirror. ' I wonder what they all doing right now. ' I told myself again.

-—————— back at the hotel ——————

Charlie: okay you guys! we have to get the ribbons!

Everyone started to run around getting the stuff for Y/N .

Vaggie : we have to go buy ribbons.

Charlie : fine let's go ! Alastor , Angel , husk and the rest of you . One of you guys make the cake .

Niffty: I'll go make it .
Nifty said walking in the kitchen.

—————— back at the cafe ———————

I wash my hands . And look at my wrist. I still had the cuts from when I was alive . I walked out of the restroom. And looked at where Ethan and Cox where sitting at . They looked like they were having fun talking to each other. They both were laughing.

"You guys having fun?" I said walk back sitting next of them.

"Of course we are." Vox said.

"Oh here your drink." Ethan said.

"Thanks Ethan." I said drinking " so have your guys ever met?"

"Yup ! We are friends." Vox said looking at us drinking our drinks.

"Really for who long?" I said looking at the both of them .

"For about..5 years now." Ethan said remembering.

"Woah that's cool!" I said .

"Oh here Y/N. Since I got you flowers I also wanted to give you this." He said pulling out a necklace that said my name.

"Oh how nice of you to give me this! But you really don't have to!" I said pulling it on. " I love it ! Thank you Vox!" I said hugging him.

"No problem either why your my friend and it's your day. " He said hugging back.

Ethan cleared his throat. We both looked at him.
He looked at us like how any older brother would. The looked of ' really? ' . We both got out of the hug and minded our own business.
Later then I saw Charlie and Vaggie walking on the street . They looked at me and I looked back at them. They both walked away fast.

"It's seems everyone in the hotel are busy or walking away from me." I said looking sad putting my head in the table

"It's okay Y/N they will probably have time for ur birthday today later when they are done working." Said Ethan

"Yeah . You have Ethan and I ." Vox said

"That's true but it brings back remembers of how mom would tell me. ' you have to dress just like a girl!. '  'your so disgusting! ' " I said repeating of what my mother have told I'm the past.

"Well don't worry your mother is not here and if she does anything to you or Ethan . I'll make sure that her last words to you and Ethan are ' I'm sorry'" Vox said getting a little bit mad.

"Yeah but thanks Vox she's probably not coming here for a long time." Ethan said.

We got out of the Cafe and walked to the hotel thinking that everyone will be in there rooms working . But once we i opened the door  it was dark until Ethan turn on the lights .

" SURPRISE!! " everyone said jumping from where the hide.

I jump and hold Vox hand hard. I looked at him blushing a little . And then I looked at Alastor . He looked mad but he kept calm. I looked at Vox a little bit and he was staring at Alastor .

"Don't worry I won't make a sense . I promise." Vox whispering on my ear.

" you promise ?" I said

" I promise. Now go have fun with your friends."

"Thank you guys. But didn't you guys had work to do?"  I said

"Nope it all a plan . " Charlie said.

————————time skip—————————

The party was all over. I opened all the presents that the others gave me. Vox and Alastor didn't talk which is pretty good. Charlie got me a new phone case. Vaggie Gave me a sketch book and some pens . Angel gave me a soft sweatshirt. Alastor gave me some books to read. Niffty gave me a pretty F/C dress. And the list goes on and on... Ethan left right after the party ended. Vox and I went to my bedroom.

"Woah N/N you have a nice room." Vox said looking around the room.

"Thanks it's the best that I could." I said laying in my bed.

Vox and I cuddle while watching a scary movie. I left asleep on Vox. Sooner or later I felt Vox got up and left . Once he got up I opened my eyes and saw he looking down at me.

"I gotta go Y/N but happy birthda-" Vox said while I kiss him on the cheek. He turned red while I said "I love you Vox." And fell asleep.
————————————————————
Vox pov:

Y/N kiss me. I never knew that I can actually feel something like that .

"I love you Vox ." Said Y/N before going to sleep.

"I love you too N/N." I said before getting out of her room.

I walked out of her room and walked down stairs. When I almost opened the door  I heard someone.

"How come you were with Y/N and Ethan?" Said a voice that i darely wish I didn't spoke to today.

"Y/N invite me to go get a drink with Ethan. And yes I already knew Ethan ." I said tiring where I heard the voice .

" well don't come here again." said Alastor looking mad

"Well buddy I'm always with her and she been inviting me with her a lot. And im Going to make her mine soon." I said Turing the other way.

"You won't make her yours! You guys are just friends!" Alastor said.

"Your right we are friends but sooner or later we will probably won't." I said getting out of the hotel and heading home.

————————————————————
Soo how you like the chapter? Hmm since Y/N is liking Vox a lot while Alastor is hating the worse everytime he sees him. Bye guys I have to go to sleep it's 1:52 am see ya in the next chapter!~