Chapter.7 (its my birthday! Pt.1)

Hey guys how you'd like the last chapter ? Anyways this chapter is all about uu! Your birthday!

It's been a few months since I found my brother Ethan. Turns out our mother kill him. Can wait to see her in hell.. Vox and I have been going on walks and going to the movies all lot. We have gotten close a lot. Ethan and Vox haven't met I think.. I woke up and I grab my phone. I looked at my phone and saw I had notifications. I opened Ethans message.

'Happy birthday little sis! I've been waiting for soo long to say this ! I miss you and I'm glad I'm we got to know each other. I wish I saw you growing up back then. Anyways happy birthday Y/N! Have a good day!'

It made me smile .i texted him back saying 'thank you.' After that I looked few the other notifications . I saw Vox messages I opened it.

'Happy birthday N/N ! Make sure you have a Fun day! I got you something! I really hope you like it! I'll see you later! I'm glad I'm friends with you. Happy birthday once again!'

I felt myself burn from blushing so hard. I told him the same thing that I told Ethan. I change into a some nice clothes . I was thinking if I should there a party. I walked out of my room walked down having a big smile. Everyone was eating all together not even talking.

"Hi guys." I said waving getting myself a bowl of cereal.

"Hi Y/N" they all said at the same time.

"Soo I was thinking if it's fine for me to throw a party later today ? Soooo can i ?" I said soo very happy.

"Well I'm sorry Y/N we have work to do but you can take a day off since it's your birthday." Charlie said finishing her breakfast.

"Oh okay then I'll just go over to To my Ethan house." I said sitting down next to everyone.

They all have met Ethan. I try to get Vox and Ethan to meet together. I finished eating and I walked out of the hotel . I walked all the way to Ethans house . He opened his door.

"Ahh Y/N! Happy birthday sis! Come in!" He said handing me a present.

"Aww Ethan you really didn't have to give me this! I said sitting down on his couch . I opened the present and saw a hoodie that said 'best' . I was confused and looked at Ethan.

"Oh don't worry I have the same hoodie. Mine just says 'friends' ." He said smiling .

"Oh that's cool but thank i love it so much." I said putting on the hoodie.

My phone then Vibrate . I check and it was Vox.

' hey would you like to meet me at the cafe? '

' uhh sure I would want you to meet you someone if it's fine?' I texted him back .

'Sure how ever you want .' He said answering me back.

'Okay I'll be there 5 minutes.' I texted

'Okay see ya soon N/N. I'm also going to bring your gift .'

'Okay I can't wait to see you!'

' I can't wait to see you soon too!'

"Hey sis who your texting?" He said looking at my phone then me.

"Oh it's just a friend.. but I would you like to meet them."

"Oh sure! I'll be happy to meet your friend." He said smiling .

Once we walked to the cafe we waited for Vox to come. Once he came I waved at him and saw that he brought flowers. I ran to him and hug him. He hug me and swing me around in a circle. He then looked at Ethan and out me down.

"Oh Vox come here!" I said holding his hand running to Ethan.

"Vox meet Ethan my older borther. Ethan meet Vox my best friend." I said looking at both at them.

"Well hello there Ethan ." Vox said putting his hand out for Ethan to shake his hand.

"Hello Vox it's nice to meet you." Ethan said shaking his hand.

"Come on let's go in the cafe." I said grabbing both of Vox and Ethans hand.

————————————————————
I'm so sorry but imma have to leave you guys hanging but don't worry imma try to back one when I wake up in the morning but see ya in the next chapter!.