Chapter 26

Heyyyy Guys Uploaded before the next Wednesday as promised, hope you enjoyed its quite detailed. Its not the last chapter please note, I'm guessing like 3 to 4 more chapters? Not sure But ya here it is; Hope everyone is pleased tried to take the views from last chapter into this one.

Also sorry for the spacing in the last chapter not on purpose guys! I didnt used microsoft word I used this thing called Libre Office? Anyone heard of it? I used it again for this chapter but I hope the spacing is normal.

Enough Blabbing from me....Enjoy!

Biscuit xxxxxxxxxx

 P.S- Picture of Rosalie on the side ----------------------------------------->

My Bestfriend is a Jerk

Chapter 26

[Rosie’s POV]

“What is this place?”

I stared at the cute little bistro, almost empty. It stood alone with the whole exterior built with cream bricks, covered in vines.

“I came across it when I was on my bike once” I glanced at him, he looked slightly embarrassed. “I thought you might like it”

“Why would you be looking so hard for a place I might like? This is not a date”

“I know” he murmured “Let’s just go inside” he sighed pulling the glass door open.

Did I say something wrong?

I followed him inside, the café was just as cute as the inside than it was on the outside. The floor was rugged with mismatched sofas and chairs. It wasn’t huge and the place was dimly lit.

It was beautiful.

“Hi, Welcome to The Corner my name is Claire” We were greeted by a tall blonde girl who seemed overly enthusiastic by Matt’s presence.

“Table for one?” she smiled a little too sweetly batting her eye lashes.

“Er no table for two” he gestured at me with his eyes. The waitress gave me a cold stare

“Problem?” I asked

“No of course not” she grabbed two menus off her podium “This way please”

We followed Claire to a corner of the café, she placed us at a small high circle table by the window, with a single lit candle in the middle.

“I’ll be back in a couple of minutes to take your orders” she said to Matt and only Matt

“Thanks” he replied with a polite smile as he took the menus off her and handed one to me.