Chapter 19

Here it is Guys! Hope I didnt take too long >.<  Next Chapter will be longer I promise

Enjoy!

Biscuit x

My Bestfriend is a Jerk

Chapter 19

[Matt’s POV]

Throwing her into the car, she didn’t make a sound.

She knew to keep her mouth shut.

She knew that anything she would say would push me over the edge.

All that could be heard was her silent sobs as I drove into the night

.....................................

[Rosalie’s POV]

“Come on girl”

I groaned as Amy helped me steady myself again. 

The party was going on like nothing had happened.

“Oh Amy” I wailed my arms thrown around her. I think we were in the bathroom.

We slid back onto the floor again. I didn’t hold back.

“H-He didn’t even give me the chance to defend myself”

“He’s a jerk” Amy slurred “A stupid ass jerk”

I cried harder, I felt so embarrassed, so stupid.

So very stupid

[Matt’s POV]

I stormed into the house after her; she had stopped crying

She stopped in the middle of the hallway, her mascara everywhere. I walked past her and headed to the kitchen taking a beer out of the fridge.

“Matt?” her voice was shaky and timid “Why are you back so early?”

“Some of us were allowed to if we wanted. I sighed, slamming my beer onto the counter “Wanted to surprise you guys”

“Oh” she mumbled

“But it seems like you guys had other plans”

“I-I wanted to celebrate us” she whimpered “I was just so happy...when...when you told me you loved me”

“And you thought you should tell everyone at a party!? When you’re pregnant Britney?”

“I didn’t tell everyone!” she began to cry again “Just Rosie and the other one!”

“Oh God” I mumbled, I felt the top half of my body succumb and fall onto the counter

“I mean, everything would’ve been fine if that stupid bitch didn’t try and kill me!”

I growled as I stalk towards her, pushing her roughly against the wall, she let out a small cry.

“Don’t” I spat. “Don’t you ever call her that”

She whimpered.

Grabbing her chin I raised it upwards towards my nose. I didn’t even need to bring it closer.

“You stink of alcohol”

I brought her chin down “And your eyes are dilated”

She continued crying

“If she didn’t beat you up someone else would have definitely” I mused

“No...No” she sobbed “Why are you being like this!?” she started slapping my chest “You chose me remember!”

“I did what I did for a reason” my chest started racing at the thought again

“No...No!” she wailed

“Now tell me” my anger starting building up again “What did you fucking do?”